The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Primary teaching university of edinburgh interview

Anyone know what sort of questions they ask by any chance? just trying to prepare!
When is your interview and when didyou get informed? Ive still not heard and am losing hope :frown:
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by katetheboob
When is your interview and when didyou get informed? Ive still not heard and am losing hope :frown:

my interview was this week over the phone, when was yours? im losing hope about glasgow, everyone seems to be getting offers bar me hahahahaha :frown:
Original post by 123eoe123
my interview was this week over the phone, when was yours? im losing hope about glasgow, everyone seems to be getting offers bar me hahahahaha :frown:

Ive not had any contact from edinburgh yet whatsoever :frown: i didnt apply to glasgow but i got a offer from strathclyde in february. I really want ti go to edinburgh though but im pretty sure the lack of contact is a bad sign

Ive not had any contact from edinburgh yet whatsoever :frown: i didnt apply to glasgow but i got a offer from strathclyde in february. I really want ti go to edinburgh though but im pretty sure the lack of contact is a bad sign.
Im pretty sure id have had an interview by now if they were going to give me ome
Reply 5
Ive not had any contact from edinburgh yet whatsoever :frown: i didnt apply to glasgow but i got a offer from strathclyde in february. I really want ti go to edinburgh though but im pretty sure the lack of contact is a bad sign.
Im pretty sure id have had an interview by now if they were going to give me ome

ehm well when i asked for an alternative interview date they told me the date i was given was the last day of interviews, i hope they get back to you though at least! i had a glasgow interview and i feel like everyones got in bar me, again the lack of contact scares me. Strathclyde declined me in october hahahah
Reply 6

i really want glasgow but if i get anywhere ill be happy enough but glasgow i'll cry if i get in. However it's unfair how long i'm left waiting to find out after my interview compared to others!
Reply 7
I have applied for 2017 undergrad primary teaching. I had my interview from various unis, including Edinburgh and Glasgow but haven't heard anything back yet. It's been over a month. I was just wondering how long it took for them to get back to you? As really stressing now haha
Reply 8
ehm well when i asked for an alternative interview date they told me the date i was given was the last day of interviews, i hope they get back to you though at least! i had a glasgow interview and i feel like everyones got in bar me, again the lack of contact scares me. Strathclyde declined me in october hahahah

Glasgow haven't got back to me yet either. The wait is killing me😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending