The Student Room Group

Right. My mum is a cow

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ravioliyears
Lool omg. Sorry to hear about it. Don't let it get to you to much bhai! I will dw.

I got ur # btw, so yea thanks sis the plan now is to prove I didn't steal it so that will take some undercover work from my little sister. :beard:
Then once that's all wrapped up I need to discipline myself to basically...act like I don't have a mum :indiff: I'm just gonna have to be brave and move on.
Original post by Synonym
naaa maaaaan :wink: anyways hope everything goes north for you good luckkk

that's too kind, cheers man :yy:
Original post by somesomebody
I got ur # btw, so yea thanks sis the plan now is to prove I didn't steal it so that will take some undercover work from my little sister. :beard:
Then once that's all wrapped up I need to discipline myself to basically...act like I don't have a mum :indiff: I'm just gonna have to be brave and move on.

:jumphug: If you ever need to talk, you can text me whenever (Just not after 9 because my parents will kill me :biggrin: #BeingAsian lmao)
Original post by Oblivion99
That never works. Honestly. How much times I've tried that.

Are you going through the same thing too?
Original post by queen-bee
Are you going through the same thing too?

Well not as grave, but one off incidents occur.
Reply 45
Original post by ZuluK
i know I don't know you butttt don't call your mum a cow no matter what she does.

try to keep the peace the best you can for your younger sisters sake because she doesn't want to see you and your mum fighting and she's going need you around to take care of her if your mum doesn't treat her right either.

And also, just try to stay calm. Easy for me too say but see things from her side if it helps, her husband left her, money issues, trying to be a good mum but not being able to look after you properly... Etc but love her unconditionally and hopefully once you talk to her when she's in a better mood you can try to salvage what you have left.

Essay over :redface:

zulu!!!!! where were you??? I even went to the paki society to check if you were there! and now my inbox is full of it. although its gone a bit crap- the society i mean- the chat + gossip!!! not trying to start a indo-pak war! :smile: we both are muslim :tongue:
She isn't! :noway:
It feels like sht having to look at myself and practice acting like I dont have family but it seems she has been doing that so ..whatever.
Thanks sis :hugs:

That's what I meant, "she doesn't sound like it" means she's not bothering to understand you at all.
But don't worry about her, she'll regret it in her old age if she does realise cutting you out of her life was a mistake.
If not, just don't worry about her at all. You deserve better people in your life, so it's good they are gone :h: xxx
Original post by HS2030
zulu!!!!! where were you??? I even went to the paki society to check if you were there! and now my inbox is full of it. although its gone a bit crap- the society i mean- the chat + gossip!!! not trying to start a indo-pak war! :smile: we both are muslim :tongue:

:dry: this isn't a playground :rofl:
Original post by Eternalflames
That's what I meant, "she doesn't sound like it" means she's not bothering to understand you at all.
But don't worry about her, she'll regret it in her old age if she does realise cutting you out of her life was a mistake.
If not, just don't worry about her at all. You deserve better people in your life, so it's good they are gone :h: xxx

Yea I was agreeing that she isn't reasonable lol

How's you?
Reply 49

yh, but i missed her. not that u would know :tongue:
but, yeah, my mum is alos a cow, i actually made a thread before u called "Holy sh**!! My mums a cow!!!!"
Lol
Good 2 know i influenced people. but my mum is crappier than urs :frown:
Oh well :smile:
Original post by HS2030
yh, but i missed her. not that u would know :tongue:
but, yeah, my mum is alos a cow, i actually made a thread before u called "Holy sh**!! My mums a cow!!!!"
Lol
Good 2 know i influenced people. but my mum is crappier than urs :frown:
Oh well :smile:

:rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing but how is your mum "crappy?"
Also whatever next time you could just VM the chick ffs.
Yea I was agreeing that she isn't reasonable lol

How's you?

I am doing good, I really need to get on with revision so I won't be on TSR that much until after exams. Plus, I don't want this cringe TSR addiction anymore lol
So it's good that I'll take time off now.
I'll still stop by sometimes, just to say hello to friends though and revision help if I need it.
Original post by Eternalflames
I am doing good, I really need to get on with revision so I won't be on TSR that much until after exams. Plus, I don't want this cringe TSR addiction anymore lol
So it's good that I'll take time off now.
I'll still stop by sometimes, just to say hello to friends though and revision help if I need it.

Well go on girl get your education and get off the PC why not
Reply 53
:rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing but how is your mum "crappy?"
Also whatever next time you could just VM the chick ffs.

so crappy, that she took away my life since i was 3 months old. she nevber told me she loved me once. and its soo long. ill pm u one day. :redface:
Original post by HS2030
so crappy, that she took away my life since i was 3 months old. she nevber told me she loved me once. and its soo long. ill pm u one day. :redface:

Not sure if you're taking the piss since you lied that you made a thread about your mum

are you tryna bust my balls?
You're doing fine alone keep it that way, ignore her keep in touch with your siblings, this Is what I'd do in your shoes. She's doing this as she knows it gets to you once you stop reacting she'll give up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Original post by HS2030

:lol: I don't go on the paki society...,why??

Awwww did you miss me??? Ummmmm I forgot all about you.. I tend to forget my Indian stalkers sorry :wink:

How's you man? PM/VM me anytime... I'm on TSR less cuz I've got exams coming up

Meh Indians such as @HS2030 have a habit of derailing threads.... Go on tell her off... This is a serious thread and she's mocking :colone:

Spoiler

I'm sorry about your sad life story. I hope it gets better soon. or at least in the near future.
Reply 58
Original post by ZuluK
:lol: I don't go on the paki society...,why??

Awwww did you miss me??? Ummmmm I forgot all about you.. I tend to forget my Indian stalkers sorry :wink:

How's you man? PM/VM me anytime... I'm on TSR less cuz I've got exams coming up

Meh Indians such as @HS2030 have a habit of derailing threads.... Go on tell her off... This is a serious thread and she's mocking :colone:

Spoiler

shut up zulu. i pronounce all my love and this is how i get repaid. humph. no wonder zulu isnt coming on tsr:

Spoiler

First off I know everyone has their own issues to deal with but I've no idea wtf to do with mine or who to turn to because

1-my mum disowned me in Oct 2013 and I officially moved out in March 2014

2-Idk where my dad is, I haven't seen him since I was 12 and his family are c*nts

3-My mother's family are too far away and even if they were nearer, they're HER family, HER brothers, HER sisters, HER aunts, uncles whatever. They know/care about her more obviously. Plus she's told them things/lies about me over the years to justify the wrongs she's done to me that they've learned about (ie: asking them to take me from her some years ago and just going to them about other sh*t)

4-my real life mates for some reason look up to me so I don't want them to see me like this lol

5-my girl broke up with me a couple wks ago because I subconsciously took my anger out on her since I suppress sh*t all the time

so I turn to you

But here's the situation, long story short, brace yourself:

Spoiler

The bit in bold is relevant to me except my dad died years ago.

Some people are purely not meant to have children because if they do it will only make their own life and their future childs life mainly miserable.
Especially people with certain mental health conditions.

My view and I know many people share the same view but because it's taboo to talk about it we all say nothing. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending