The Student Room Group
Main entrance
Glyndwr University, Wrexham
Visit website

Social Work BA(Hons) Interview help!

Hi everyone, I am so excited that I have received an Interview for Social work and really surprised. I am also now terrified though, the email that was sent has so much information that I need to know about social work.
Has anyone else received an interview for Social work? I applied to Glyndwr University.
If you did receive an interview, What can I expect? Is there anything I need to definitely know or do ? Do you have any tips?
I want to be as prepared as possible, this is my only interview!
Hiya i have an interview at the uni on the 24th for the early years degree..freaking out myself! I have been doing a lot of research online n came across actual interview questions, ive been answering them to prepare myself for anything that will pop up! Try googling ' managers social work interview questions'
Hope this helps n good luck :smile:
Main entrance
Glyndwr University, Wrexham
Visit website
Hey both, hope your interviews went well :crossedf:. Best advice is to prepare - spend some time thinking of answers to questions that you might be asked, get a good night sleep and keep calm, and ask the tutors questions too! The interview process is a two-way street...

Dave (Enquiries, Wrexham Glyndwr University)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending