Poll

Whats does 'cba' stand for?

and why?
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I say "can't be bugged"...
the latter

because the former doesn't make sense.
Never even knew the first option could be considered.
Reply 4
interesting debate ...
I don't get it :confused:
Reply 6
Original post by Carrot_Cake_13
Never even knew the first option could be considered.

i thought it was cant be asked :c, like 'oh you cant ask me coz too lazy' etc...
Original post by TeeEm
interesting debate ...

literally laughed out loud, you always do this to me.
Reply 8
first one doesnt make sense but it was what i thought it was until i said it and a teacher was like 'THAT IS VERY RUDE OF U' and my mum told me it was cant be arsed and i was like oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Original post by Ua3142
i thought it was cant be asked :c, like 'oh you cant ask me coz too lazy' etc...

But...you can be asked...
Original post by Ua3142

im pretty sure its "i cant be assed" :laugh:

but i just say "cba",even irl, because im never usually saying it in a serious manner
Reply 11
cmon 'can't be asked' people, I know you're out there! vote
Reply 12
Original post by DylanJ42
im pretty sure its "i cant be assed" :laugh:

but i just say "cba",even irl, because im never usually saying it in a serious manner

yh assed or arsed kinda same thing :l
Reply 13
It's the first, I think. A more concise way of saying "I cannot be bothered to do what is being asked of me".

Pretty sure the latter is just a more vulgar substitute, imitating the similar sound of "asked".

Both mean the same thing.
Can't be arsed
@TeeEm stop throwing me pity reps lool
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/arsed

You may close the thread now.
Original post by Ua3142
yh assed or arsed kinda same thing :l

ohhh i misunderstood, i thought you were wondering whether people said "cant be assed" or "cant be arsed" and you made a mistake in the poll

I have never heard of "i cant be asked" if im honest, its always been "cant be arsed/assed" to me :dontknow:
Reply 18
Original post by BWV1007
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/arsed

You may close the thread now.

but I want the thread to be like the ones with over 400 posts :c, dont wanna close it just yet.
Wait what, Im pretty confused now.
I always thought it meant I can't be asked. But if I were to say it I would probably pronounce it arsed.
So its actually arsed? Not asked? Thats pretty weird.

I remember once when I was younger I said I can't be asked. And my dad was like don't be so rude don't say that word.Because he thought I said arsed. I was thinking what are you on? What word was rude

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending