The Student Room Group

Djcad 2016/17

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BeepBopBeep
So I'm thinking they reply in areas! Me and a couple of friends heard back today so I'm pretty sure that's how it's done.

How did you get on!?
Original post by Nysm1501
How did you get on!?

Yeah I got a conditional!! Just need one B so I'm chuffed.
Yeah I got a conditional!! Just need one B so I'm chuffed.

Well done! I'm sure you'll get it :wink:

Did your friends all get unconditionals/conditionals?
(edited 7 years ago)
They both got conditionals! I'm crossing my fingers for all of you!!
So excited I managed to get an unconditional! I applied from S6 so don't worry if you are a school leaver there is still hope, wish you guys all the best :smile:
Any international students hear back yet?
Original post by Apieceofcabbage
Hellllllo!!! Just wondering if anbody on here has applied for the general foundation course at DJCAD? Its my first choice and i want to get in really bad, ive been offered a place at Grays, and Edinburgh but chose not to accept Edinburgh.

Hi, I've just finished my first yeah at DJCAD :smile: If you have any questions, I'm all ears, just thought i'd let you know :smile:
Original post by Beccaboo62
So excited I managed to get an unconditional! I applied from S6 so don't worry if you are a school leaver there is still hope, wish you guys all the best :smile:

Congrats! Did you hear today? :smile:
Congrats! Did you hear today? :smile:

Nah I found out Sunday but that was because UCAS was down for maintenance over the weekend so it was actually Friday they let me know
Still nothing on my end. Anyone heard anytning today?
Original post by Apieceofcabbage
Still nothing on my end. Anyone heard anytning today?

Also nothing here! They're really taking their time :frown:
Original post by Pamplegranet
Any international students hear back yet?

Might be that they do the international students last? Just got accepted into a really great illustration course in Holland, so yay definitely gonna study art, :biggrin: but definitely still hoping for Dundee, really love Scotland and the course :P :smile:
Original post by silkeelise
Might be that they do the international students last? Just got accepted into a really great illustration course in Holland, so yay definitely gonna study art, :biggrin: but definitely still hoping for Dundee, really love Scotland and the course :P :smile:

Haha that's great news! Here's hoping we'll both get Dundee <3
Original post by Pamplegranet
Haha that's great news! Here's hoping we'll both get Dundee <3

Definitely! hoping for good news :smile:
What time have people been getting their offers?
Original post by Velvet-Dandelion

I'd also like to know, been checking my emails all the time not even knowing if I've got a chance of an offer or not lol!
I'd also like to know, been checking my emails all the time not even knowing if I've got a chance of an offer or not lol!

Yeah, I'm surprised I haven't broken my email with the amount of times I've refreshed it. The wait is killing me!
Original post by Velvet-Dandelion

In my area we received our all at the exact same time. 1:30!
In my area we received our all at the exact same time. 1:30!

Thanks for letting me know!
I just want to know, ahhh! Anyone hear anything today?

Quick Reply

Latest