The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Visit website

Forensic

Hi,

Has anybody done courses towards the Forensic Psychology? I am at a brick uni hate having to mix with people etc. So probably going to leave for the OU.
There are some, use the search function in the Open University forum to find them. Why do you want to do forensic psychology and not standard psychology?
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Visit website
Reply 2
My current degree is Psychology and my interest is within forensic. Would ideally like to become a Mental Health Social Worker .
Original post by NightOwl123
My current degree is Psychology and my interest is within forensic. Would ideally like to become a Mental Health Social Worker .

Ah okay, are you in the first year? If you can finish the year and pass, you will be able to transfer those uni credits to the OU.
Reply 4
I am struggling to attend due to mental health. Too long and personal to go into in public. I have got credits 40 towards my degree I think at the moment. Can I transfer them do you know?
Original post by NightOwl123
I am struggling to attend due to mental health. Too long and personal to go into in public. I have got credits 40 towards my degree I think at the moment. Can I transfer them do you know?

Hmm, I think you need at least 60 to transfer, but I could be wrong. Phone the OU and ask, they're very helpful.

Quick Reply

Latest