The Student Room Group

School shoes

image.jpgI got some new pumps for school today.are they good enough or should I just wear my proper school shoes. Plus would they go with my schools uniform policy ?
School jumper
School polo shirt
School trousers
Plain black footwear
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sj4000
image.jpgI got some new pumps for school today.are they good enough or should I just wear my proper school shoes. Plus would they go with my schools uniform policy ?
School jumper
School polo shirt
School trousers
Plain black footwear

Technically you can wear them if you like. I would advice wearing proper school shoes instead.
Original post by Sj4000
School jumper
School polo shirt
School trousers
Plain black footwear

My school generally don't like canvas shoes. I can't see if they are in your picture but I would double check with a teacher. :smile:
Original post by Ara8311a
My school generally don't like canvas shoes. I can't see if they are in your picture but I would double check with a teacher. :smile:

Yeah, That's a good idea.
Reply 4
I wear pumps like these for school like most of my school does
Reply 5
And the richer kids wear vans 😳
Would dressing smart be a bad suggestion to make?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I think there smart enough
Reply 8
Original post by Failingstudent98
Would dressing smart be a bad suggestion to make?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What would you mean by dressing smart
Original post by Tomj200
What would you mean by dressing smart

All the boys at my local schools wear oxfords or derbys and the girls wear leather shoes. In years 7-11 you literally get put in isolation for having canvas shoes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Ouch your school sounds super strict
Original post by Tomj200
Ouch your school sounds super strict

It's not strict, it's just teaching you to be smart and presentable. You just get used to it? Idk it's not a big deal because everyone sticks to the rules and behaves. It's just easier for teachers and easier for pupils, I'm not gonna go out of my way to break rules because I don't really care that much about them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Is your school uniform like a blazer and tie I would really hate that lol
Original post by Tomj200
Is your school uniform like a blazer and tie I would really hate that lol

Isn't that the normal dress code for nearly all secondary schools.

@OP, they don't look like they will last very long..
Original post by Failingstudent98
All the boys at my local schools wear oxfords or derbys and the girls wear leather shoes. In years 7-11 you literally get put in isolation for having canvas shoes

Posted from TSR Mobile

As in get told off? :eek:
Reply 15
I thought most schools wear jumpers and polo shirts they all do where I live
Original post by Tomj200
I thought most schools wear jumpers and polo shirts they all do where I live

That's not the case in my area.. Tbh I don't know one secondary school that doesn't have blazers as the dress code. Its often the primary schools that have that dress code of jumpers/polo shirts.
Original post by Sj4000
School jumper
School polo shirt
School trousers
Plain black footwear

my friend wears them and no one has said anything so you should be alright, you could wear your proper ones for a while and then change into these ones later on, or alternate on different days
Reply 18
Original post by Carrot_Cake_13
That's not the case in my area.. Tbh I don't know one secondary school that doesn't have blazers as the dress code. Its often the primary schools that have that dress code of jumpers/polo shirts.

Oh in my area primary and secondary schools have same style uniform
Reply 19
Why do some schools wear blazers I thought only private schools would

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending