The Student Room Group

Can you be racist to a White Person? (POLL)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by CheetahCurtis
You know you can type it differently?

Yes, but that would be a pointless venture
Reply 61
Original post by olookhamafe
how is saying "white boy/girl" racist? thats the name of your race. when you describe someone as being white or black is thar racist? no pls stfu

Actually that can be used offensively, if I said to an Asian "Go home brown boy" that is racist
Original post by IAmNero
Would you care to qualify that? You have literally zero proof!

reverse racism doesn't exist. white people are the ones in power and racism is all to do with power but prejudice and discrimination aren't so much. GOOGLE IS FREE GO RESEARCH THIS TOPIC BEFORE YOU TYPE A LOAD OF RUBBISH!
Reply 63
Original post by goldbangles
I am asking you, child, if you'd censor the N word if there was no automatic censoring...you seem like the type to throw it around it a senseless rage.
As you are frivolously using it now just because it's censored...

Ni.gger. I'm not afraid to use it. After all it's 'just a word'.

Did you manage to get thesaurus out to find that word? Well done.
Original post by IAmNero
Actually that can be used offensively, if I said to an Asian "Go home brown boy" that is racist

how is it offensive? its only rude if you add 'go home' to the sentence.
Reply 65
reverse racism doesn't exist. white people are the ones in power and racism is all to do with power but prejudice and discrimination aren't so much. GOOGLE IS FREE GO RESEARCH THIS TOPIC BEFORE YOU TYPE A LOAD OF RUBBISH!

And here we go. So why is it that there were more white slaves in history than blacks or Asians?
Why is it that Asian women earn more than White men on avergae in America?
Why is it that some blacks rights movements openly support white lynch mobbing?
Reply 66
Original post by CheetahCurtis
You were trying to prove a point earlier, it would have made sense to do so. But you understand that some words are offensive and some aren't so didn't bother.

Hang on, I kinda get the feeling that we are agreeing in a roundabout way?

Are we agreed that they are just words, but CAN be used racially?
reverse racism doesn't exist.

You are right, it is just called racism.
This is the most ironic statement anyone has said. Because "were white". You have subjected so other races to oppresion, but no due to "double standards" white racist statements are dismissive? Sorry but white people can't be racist against.
Please watch and be attentive: http://usuncut.com/black-lives-matter/high-school-student-schools-teacher-on-what-racism-is/
Reply 69

Reverse racism doesn't exist true!!! It is simply racism
Reply 70
Reported. Well done to you too.

Good job.

I am more than happy to defend myself to the mods.
Reply 71
Prejudice is simply that: prejudging. It's generally harmless to prejudge. Racism is not letting the white guy come to the basketball court because of the prejudice that he can't "jump." Get it now?

Ok Black people are criminals.

Not a racist statement just prejudice so therefore is that statement acceptable?

Sorry if this is against some rule mods but hopefully you can see it is not my actual view just pointing out hypocrisy.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by IAmNero
And here we go. So why is it that there were more white slaves in history than blacks or Asians?
Why is it that Asian women earn more than White men on avergae in America?
Why is it that some blacks rights movements openly support white lynch mobbing?

okay:
firstly, the slave masters of the white slaves were WHITE THEMSELVES so your first point is invalid
secondly, you have statistics for Asian women apparently earning more so thats a load of bs. Also, what has that got to do with racism? you don't know what race their employers are or the people paying them so sit tf down.
thirdly, if you're saying black rights group and you mean the black panthers then thats invalid as well seeing that they're disbanded and there aren't any other black rights group that support white lynch mobbing
Reply 73
Original post by TheArtofProtest
White is a colour.Brown is a colour.Yellow is a colour.Black is a colour.

Race/skin colour and place of birth is correlation, not cause and effect.

Perhaps you've purposely misunderstood, I would't be surprised if you were used to using such doublethink. ( "you are expressing your preference for an all white (ethnicity)firm" compared with "White is a colour" )

So should someone from Ghana with the exact same qualifications who is the white descendent of a 19th century colonialist be discriminated against in favour of a black Ghanan just because of their skin colour to fulfil diversity laws? Why is their personality, culture and nationality not taken into consideration?

Are you that tribal to believe that one's skin colour defines oneself more than nationality or culture? By what means can a White Ghanan be compared to a White Frenchman? I tell you how - solely by their race. This is true racism I'm afraid to tell you.

Does no diversity exist outside of skin colour? Are British Somalians more like African Somalians than other British people?

Of course not.
Reported. Well done to you too.

Ignore the guy, he can't handle the fact that "white racism" is a myth and infact reverse racism is the write subsitution. If you think its okay to vigorously shout out the N word, you wouldn't think twice to say out loud in a group of black boys. So please cut out the "screen warrior showbiz" WHITE boy. Oh yes, the white mods will happily take it down.
Of course one can be racist to white people.

But as of late, it seems as though many neckbeards are clamouring to get in on the oppression train. No way are they going to let EMs get all the media attention and pity.
Reply 76
okay:
firstly, the slave masters of the white slaves were WHITE THEMSELVES so your first point is invalid
secondly, you have statistics for Asian women apparently earning more so thats a load of bs. Also, what has that got to do with racism? you don't know what race their employers are or the people paying them so sit tf down.
thirdly, if you're saying black rights group and you mean the black panthers then thats invalid as well seeing that they're disbanded and there aren't any other black rights group that support white lynch mobbing

Incorrect, White slaves were owned by Arab muslims.

Clearly you have never read the news.

Wind your neck back in.
okay:
firstly, the slave masters of the white slaves were WHITE THEMSELVES

Not in the Arab world they weren't
Original post by Oblivion99
This is the most ironic statement anyone has said. Because "were white". You have subjected so other races to oppresion, but no due to "double standards" white racist statements are dismissive? Sorry but white people can't be racist against.
Please watch and be attentive: http://usuncut.com/black-lives-matter/high-school-student-schools-teacher-on-what-racism-is/

Never happened? See Zimbabwe for more details.
Reply 79
Original post by Oblivion99
Ignore the guy, he can't handle the fact that "white racism" is a myth and infact reverse racism is the write subsitution. If you think its okay to vigorously shout out the N word, you wouldn't think twice to say out loud in a group of black boys. So please cut out the "screen warrior showbiz" WHITE boy. Oh yes, the white mods will happily take it down.

I regularly do use it around my black friends, and equally they call me racial slurs.

I think you know very little about the real world or real equality. How's Tumblr treating you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending