The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Blahhblahh all cultures are equal, blahhblahh just because their religion and culture explicitly allow this doesn't mean the culture is to blame, blahhblahh...
If the authorities don't get a grip on this you'll be getting vigilante justice coming along pretty soon and in all honesty I wouldn't blame them, imagine going from almost unknown crimes of this nature to 8 in barely over two weeks, all potentially very dangerous situations in which I could see the perpetrators escalating as their confidence that our justice systems are relatively soft grows. If the government can't protect their female citizens from mass sexual assaults, the men are going to have to take to the streets to do so.
This is all very sad
But...but...white people also rape. So lets just ignore this.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Forgot to finish your sentence habibti:

"..and could have been avoided, as the likes of Foo.mp3 warned from the beginning, if only the rest of us had listened :frown:"

The scary thing is that the more I hear of these countless attacks the less I find it shocks me. I am expecting these stories everyday and I can rely on reading different stories daily, it is everyday news in Scandinavia and Germany etc
Original post by Foo.mp3
Forgot to finish your sentence habibti:

"..and could have been avoided, as the likes of Foo.mp3 warned from the beginning, if only the rest of us had listened :frown:"

Okay,I'll admit to that but I won't accept generalising Arab culture and thinking of our men as complete savages. It's not fair to taint people with the same brush
(edited 8 years ago)

Lovis is such a great name. I want to call my daughter Lovis.
Original post by MildredMalone
their religion and culture explicitly allow this doesn't mean the culture is to blame.

Are you sure about that?

Original post by Farm_Ecology
But...but...white people also rape. So lets just ignore this.

Irrelevant.
Original post by queen-bee
okay,i'll admit to that but i won't accept generalising arab culture and thinking of our men as complete savages. It's not fair to taint people with the same brush

ppfffffftttt!!!
Original post by queen-bee
Okay,I'll admit to that but I won't accept generalising Arab culture and thinking of our men as complete savages. It's not fair to taint people with the same brush

No-one really thinks all Arab men are like that, that would be barmy. But wanting to be prudent with migrant controls ain't a bad thing - and by that, I mean migrants from any culture.
No-one really thinks all Arab men are like that, that would be barmy. But wanting to be prudent with migrant controls ain't a bad thing - and by that, I mean migrants from any culture.

Okay cool
Blah blah sex attacks Blah blah Blame the muslims.
Blah blah lets start to panick , blah blah they will takeover.

Blah Blah this will be happening in britian in a few years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Blahhblahh all cultures are equal, blahhblahh just because their religion and culture explicitly allow this doesn't mean the culture is to blame, blahhblahh...

Blahblahblah systematic discrimination blahblahblah religion of peace blahblahblah victims to blame blahblahblah cultural enrichment.
Original post by Think People
Blah blah sex attacks Blah blah Blame the muslims.
Blah blah lets start to panick , blah blah they will takeover.

Blah Blah this will be happening in britian in a few years.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Blahblahblah spelling.
Original post by 0123456543210
Blahblahblah systematic discrimination blahblahblah religion of peace blahblahblah victims to blame blahblahblah cultural enrichment.

Them silly women were probably being overly provokative, with their hair out and everything...
Reply 16
Them silly women were probably being overly provokative, with their hair out and everything...

Apparently one of these Swedish harlots showed an ankle. What did she expect?

What makes it worse is that the whole country has conspired to sell pork sausages everywhere and not enough female slaves. Outrageous!
I tried to find an extremely offensive islam related joke, but found the whole thread with offensive jokes.
http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/archive/index.php/t-50119.html
They are amazing
Reply 19
Original post by Think People
Apparently one of the swedish harlots showed her face. What did she expect?
The west has colonised , imperialised dozens of countries..Killed millions....

You cry over sex attacks lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really couldn't give a damn about what the west has done. That's not what this thread is about. If you want to discuss imperialism that then go start a discussion about on the history forum.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending