The Student Room Group
Yep, having problems because I don't have access to any of the mark schemes!!! aaah. Do you know of anywhere I can get them?

Yeh, I've been religiously trying to learn my case studies but there are far too many and I don't really know how much detail to go into =S
Reply 2
Yes I have got all of the markschemes since 2001 from my teacher but dont have all the papers on pc only hard copies. They are quite handy, i am just working my way through past papers so far done nearly half of one lol. I underestimated how hard this will be.
Arrrgh that is soooo annoying, I've done all the past papers but have no way of knowing if what I have done is right!...pointless!
Reply 4
You have done all of them? Wow how many is that i am really behind i find them quite dull to write.
i have geography on fri aswel

is it on urban/rural stuff and population and the other paper is on the coursework and statistics etc?

case studies, isnt it just one for rural settlments, one for edge cities or whatever, one for migration, one for population policies??
Reply 6
I'm doing this exam tomorrow as well, and I am dreading it! I don't know any case studies well, let alone basic definitions and general theory.
I've found AS geography very hard this year, especially the physical module. :frown: Me thinks I'll be dropping it...
Reply 7
i've got this too, after 3 hours of english in the morning.fun.i am so very,very scared about tomorrow!:s-smilie:
Reply 8
Does anyone have a recent paper from physical ie 2006 or 2007. Its just i think they have changed the style of question for the big questions recently andi am a bit worried about it. I am doing a paper and it says

One outcome of the local energy budget is the formation of fog. Under what circumstances is fog most likely to for?

This is a 10 mark question and i dont know what to write done about 2 lines of 20 i am worried now.
Reply 9
do you guys think slopes are going to come up?i know nothing about it...even though trying to learn it but just cant!!!!:s-smilie:
Reply 10
it is a possibility certainly i hope not though they are really very dull.
Hey i was just wondering does anyone have past papers for OCR GEOG AS SPEC A , other than the ones on the site..im desperate..please.. thanks you xx

Latest