The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Film Studies Course and Accommodation

hi everyone! I'm going to be studying Film Studies at LSBU in September hopefully, and I'm hoping to be accepted into McLaren House accommodation. Just wondering if anyone else will be applying for this course/is currently doing this course and can please give me some tips on what it will be like etc. I'm hoping I'll enjoy it as I'm currently studying Film as an A-Level.

Also, what have people found to be the best accommodation? Personally I think McLaren House looks the nicest and I've walked past it a few times on visits to London and it looks like a lovely place. But I've heard that the staff and the rules there a quite strict! Which seems like a downside.
Hey! i've recently got a place on the film practice course and just received an offer for McLaren House accommodation. I've heard good things about this place whenever i've spoken to current students at the university on open days and stuff so i'm looking forward to it! I think the rules are strict everywhere now, but the staff probably won't be too bad.
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending