The Student Room Group

I'm on my period and I'm having Biology mock exam tomorrow.

Scroll to see replies

bloody hell
Reply 61
Original post by Student403
:wtf:

Why would that happen?

Well, they cannot make me resit the exam, they'd have to make a new test paper for me. And if that did not happen, I'd get a zero and the teacher would be disappointed.
basicccaaaalllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Mefenamic Acid and Cocodamol and you're all set :biggrin:
If Cocodamol not available then an ibuprofen and two paracetamols SHOULD be good enough
Drink loads of water, heat pads help, chocolate and almonds - foods high in calcium are good, bananas and have some nice warm hot chocolate/ green tea to warm you up and relax you

Good luck! :biggrin:
Go see a pharamcasit and ask if you could have some naproxen but in future consider seeing your gp to go on the pill or if you arent comfortable with that there are medications which can delay it for up to a couple of weeks.
Original post by Anonymous
oh right yeah :colondollar:
it certainly did :tongue:

do your work :lol: I'm chilling today :smokin:

... as i do everyday :K:

huurgh xD :lol: need to be more subtle:mmm:
i am :innocent: honest :h: xx
loooool why are u smoking tho O_o :rofl:

I suggest getting your mum or someone to call in or email them and explain that you're in really bad pain and it could affect your performance in the mock

since it's a mock exam they might cut you some slack

^^^^^^^ OP this person is really good at giving advice from my own personal experience :h: i agree with what they wrote above, if it's really affecting you could you not stay off due to sicknes (the period pain i mean) and then ask to do the mock when you feel better? they might let you do it another time since it's a mock :smile:
huurgh xD :lol: need to be more subtle:mmm:
i am :innocent: honest :h: xx
loooool why are u smoking tho O_o :rofl:

^^^^^^^ OP this person is really good at giving advice from my own personal experience :h: i agree with what they wrote above, if it's really affecting you could you not stay off due to sicknes (the period pain i mean) and then ask to do the mock when you feel better? they might let you do it another time since it's a mock :smile:

You doooo o:tongue:
i can see that :wink: xD
becaussssseeeeeeeeee there was no chill emoji xD

dawww tanxtanx

yeah OP deffo ask your parents to call in/ email and speak to them about it, I'm sure they can reach some sort of compromise like letting you take it later or arranging for a retake or not weighing your predicted grade on it as much.
Original post by maria.x
Yes, one pill of Panadol. How much did you end up scoring? Thank you so much, I will try doing that, music makes it worse.

I did quite well in it, because I tried my hardest to focus my attention on the paper rather than the pain. I was in tears beforehand though, I felt so ill. I'm sure when you're actually there you'll be okay
Original post by maria.x
Well I'm having my own problems, did you expect me feel sympathetic because you lost your appetite?

It's a toss up between me being unable to eat salsa or you being on the blob for a mock. I am not sure which one is more trivial.
I'm on my man period and I have an exam MONDAY?!!
Reply 69
Definitely! The only (major) problem would be proving it because I forsee a lot of dishonest girls abusing this system :/

Reveal the tampon lol
Original post by lubsjk
Reveal the tampon lol

"take it out."

"NO MISS PLEASE" :cry:

"TAKE THE GODDAMN TAMPON OUT YOUR BLOODY VAJ"
Reply 71
"take it out."

*gets tampon out*

"Sorry hun, not enough blood there. Maybe next time"
Original post by lubsjk
*gets tampon out*

"Now shove it back in - the paper's about to start."
Original post by maria.x
Yes, the pain is unbearable. I haven't done anything so far, except reading the textbook. My predicted grades will be based on the mark I get, so it's a crisis.

By advertising the pain won't do anything you just have to learn it or just do it and try your best .
:smile:
Original post by maria.x

Aw, that sucks!!! Maybe Pain killers (strong) would help? Get a good nights sleep before hand!
Reply 75
Original post by Egirl127
Aw, that sucks!!! Maybe Pain killers (strong) would help? Get a good nights sleep before hand!

I'm very well now, thank you. I performed incredibly in the exam. Have a great day! :tongue:
"take it out."

Original post by lubsjk
*gets tampon out*

"Now shove it back in - the paper's about to start."

:rofl:
Original post by maria.x
I'm very well now, thank you. I performed incredibly in the exam. Have a great day! :tongue:

Glad your exam went well!! :smile: Thank you and you too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending