The Student Room Group

CSM BA Fashion entry requirements

I'm really interested in applying to Central Saint Martins' BA Fashion Print, but I'm a little worried about the entry requirements. I'm going to join a fashion foundation course in my country (I'm not from the UK or EU) and a gown making course. Also planning on working in the industry for a year or two. I can't study foundation in CSM because then I wouldn't be able to afford the BA course. Am I qualified to apply to CSM? (I got the other requirements covered). Will they accept students who's not from the CSM Foundation Course? Thank You! :biggrin:
Original post by stargaze
I'm really interested in applying to Central Saint Martins' BA Fashion Print, but I'm a little worried about the entry requirements. I'm going to join a fashion foundation course in my country (I'm not from the UK or EU) and a gown making course. Also planning on working in the industry for a year or two. I can't study foundation in CSM because then I wouldn't be able to afford the BA course. Am I qualified to apply to CSM? (I got the other requirements covered). Will they accept students who's not from the CSM Foundation Course? Thank You! :biggrin:

@University of the Arts London can you help this applicant?

Quick Reply

Latest