The Student Room Group

Attempted attack on Donald Trump

Scroll to see replies

Protesters should be shot on sight.
Reply 21
Original post by YourName___
Are you promoting this; or just making an observation?

Making an observation based on empirical knowledge.
Thought that was pretty obvious, unless you posted the first half of that sentence to get a reaction...
Original post by RonnieRJ
If he wins the election he's going to get assassinated anyway, sooner or later

You can't assassinate the Donald.
Original post by DorianGrayism
Lol. What is the right way to try to attack someone?

In America? With a gun.
Original post by Jebedee
Protesters should be shot on sight.

All protesters? Even those who protest against issues such as human trafficking or exploitative child labour?
Are you promoting this; or just making an observation?

That semi-colon is unnecessary. :unimpressed:
Original post by greatguy312
Didn't they harm hitler for disagreeing with their views?

Trump is literally nothing like Hitler. This is just another tactic used by liberals to try and suppress him.
Love the hypocrisy of branding every left winger as "violent" and "disgusting" because of some guy's assassination attempt and some people protesting a trump rally. So now because a Trump supporter punched a protester all Trump supporters are now violent and disgusting? Get a ****ing grip.

[video="youtube;AoA_mjVrvs4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoA_mjVrvs4[/video]
Original post by Rk2k14
Making an observation based on empirical knowledge.
Thought that was pretty obvious, unless you posted the first half of that sentence to get a reaction...

All interactions on a forum are to induce and elicit a reaction -- which is analogously microcosmic for life itself. Which of course is why your small ironic speech was funny to me.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by Mathemagicien
Do you think its as easy as that? If you want a publicised assassination, you'd want to kill him at a rally, where people are presumably checked for weapons.

I'm no assassination expert but I'm sure there is another way to kill a guy without having to run towards him, drawing attention in the process.
Original post by NickLCFC
This happens a day after Trump has to cancel his rally in Chicago due to violent left-wing protesters. Donald Trump held a rally in Ohio just a few moments ago when this happened:

[video="youtube;hNelSuoHzlI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNelSuoHzlI[/video]

'Assassination attempt' might be a bit over the top but it seems a protester was trying to storm on the stage and presumably harm him. Luckily, the crowd seems to warn Trump of the inevitable danger and he was able to react very quickly. Secret Services were forced to step in and protect the Donald. Very scary stuff, I hope Trump stays safe.

Hard to believe that some people would actually attempt to "assassinate" me.
Luckily I'm incredibly powerful and people are willing to stand by me.
:colone:
Reply 31
All interactions on a forum are to induce and elicit a reaction -- which is analogously microcosmic for life itself. Which of course is why your small ironic speech was funny to me.

You're unnecessary.

I'm guessing the timely reply was to find synonyms for the words used.
I found that quite funny. You're trying to come across as an intelligent person yet your recent comments on this thread indicate otherwise.
(edited 8 years ago)
[video="youtube;06d4t1704N8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06d4t1704N8[/video]

NEW ANGLE

Watch how the nimble navigator reacts to this low energy protester. The secret service are forced to jump in to protect the protestor from a savage beating courtesy of the Donald.
Original post by sleepyspider
All protesters? Even those who protest against issues such as human trafficking or exploitative child labour?

Just the ones who can back up their opinions. I don't think those examples would have a problem demonstrating that human trafficking and child labour are bad. I doubt a Trump protester could demonstrate Trump being racist unless he was preaching to the choir.
Original post by NickLCFC
Trump is literally nothing like Hitler. This is just another tactic used by liberals to try and suppress him.

Replace muslims with jews and you have got yourself another hitler.
Original post by Terry Tibbs
Love the hypocrisy of branding every left winger as "violent" and "disgusting" because of some guy's assassination attempt and some people protesting a trump rally. So now because a Trump supporter punched a protester all Trump supporters are now violent and disgusting? Get a ****ing grip.

[video="youtube;AoA_mjVrvs4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoA_mjVrvs4[/video]

While this does hold some merit, my point was in relation to the unspoken fact that a presidential candidate is the reflective body that represents certain beliefs. A sort of human embodied devils advocate. One who you vote for if you agree with and don't if you disagree. Violence upon a presidential candidate is violence against a belief which is ****ed up.

However violence upon a supporter is emotionally driven, more personal/sociopathic and slightly different in my opinion.
Original post by Jebedee
Just the ones who can back up their opinions. I don't think those examples would have a problem demonstrating that human trafficking and child labour are bad. I doubt a Trump protester could demonstrate Trump being racist unless he was preaching to the choir.

But it is clear that he IS racist...have you not paid attention to what he has said during the time of his campaign?
Original post by Mathemagicien
Do you think its as easy as that? If you want a publicised assassination, you'd want to kill him at a rally, where people are presumably checked for weapons.

The dude is surrounded by press 24/7 and is the presumptive nominee for the GOP, any assassination is going to be publicised, and he's standing on a runway, it isn't exactly the most covered spot. But then I don't think this was an assassination attempt, more likely just a slightly more confrontational protestor. I mean is there any evidence the guy was even armed with anything?
Original post by Rk2k14
I'm guessing the timely reply was to find synonyms for the words used.
I found that quite funny. You're trying to come across as an intelligent person yet your recent comments on this thread indicate otherwise.

Lets not bring the thread on a tangent and talk about my bedside dictionary.
This says everything about the US doesn't it. If someone doesn't agree with your views, they will try to harm or kill you. People hate this man because they believe he is immoral, racist fascist etc and yet they believe killing him is okay. Left wingers are disgusting.

Somebody left wing does something bad therefore the entire left wing is disgusting. Flawless logic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending