The Student Room Group

A level exam timetable

i just got my timetable and found out that i have two exams on one day. As pissed off as i am, it won't change the dates. So i want to know how could i mentally prepare myself as well as physically to do well on both exams. The gap between the two exams is around 3hours 20 mins. Each 90 mins long - physics and business.
Original post by AnonymousAnswer
i just got my timetable and found out that i have two exams on one day. As pissed off as i am, it won't change the dates. So i want to know how could i mentally prepare myself as well as physically to do well on both exams. The gap between the two exams is around 3hours 20 mins. Each 90 mins long - physics and business.

Don't rely on last minute revision - make sure you're well revised for both well before this time. Make sure you don't spend the whole break between the two exams revising - you'll only stress yourself out and your brain won't get a proper break - make a list of the last minute things you want to go over before each test and don't let this last more than hour - relax for the rest of the time. Also try not to dwell too much over the questions in your first exam in this time, whatever has happened, it's done and you need to be focussed for the next one. Drink plenty of water to stay alert and some food would probably be good too but nothing that'll make your stomach too full. A good way to remember things is to read over them the night before so go over a couple of things your not sure you'll remember for both exams the night before too. Make sure you get enough sleep the night before also.

Quick Reply

Latest