The Student Room Group

Durham vs Lancaster vs Newcastle

Hello guys!I received offers from Durham (Combined Honours in Social Sciences), Newcastle (Combined Honours) and Lancaster (Management, Politics and International Relations). I am thinking about firming Durham, but I am not sure. As for the insurance I really have no idea. Do you have any advices? As I am an European student, unfortunately, I am not able to come and visit the universities. i am mostly interested in prestige/graduate prospects (for Business and International relations)International outlookThe friendliness of the placeThe type of lifestyleI would be very happy with a great degree and a welcomimg community that you can easily bond with.If you can share your opinions and maybe some insights of these places I would be more than grateful.
Sorry for the long post :smile:
Reply 1
I would very much appreciate a reply :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Lalala97
Hello guys!I received offers from Durham (Combined Honours in Social Sciences), Newcastle (Combined Honours) and Lancaster (Management, Politics and International Relations). I am thinking about firming Durham, but I am not sure. As for the insurance I really have no idea. Do you have any advices? As I am an European student, unfortunately, I am not able to come and visit the universities. i am mostly interested in prestige/graduate prospects (for Business and International relations)International outlookThe friendliness of the placeThe type of lifestyleI would be very happy with a great degree and a welcomimg community that you can easily bond with.If you can share your opinions and maybe some insights of these places I would be more than grateful.
Sorry for the long post :smile:

Hi, I think i will choose Newcastle as my insurance for Management with Marketing! I have been there and absolutely loved that city! It's wonderful! :biggrin: I think durham is more " prestigious" i guess, however all of them are good universities. Just compare the modules you will study and try decide!
Good Luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending