The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Having hard time deciding UWE or Coventry :/

So i have been thinking between those two universities for a really long time. I applied to Electronics engineering course to both of the universities.I chose UWE as a first choise and Coventry as an insurance but now I am starting to blame myself becaue of this decision :/ . Can someone tell me more about the universities itself cause im not from England and could not come to an open days to see everything by myself ;/
Hey, sorry you didn't get any other replies but ive applied to Coventry and when ive been reading up on certain things I think its a great university. It has great facilities like the library and computers too.

It was also named 'University of the Year' by Times Higher Education magazine. I think its great but unfortunately I knowo nothing about UWE lol Hope this helps
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Student1408
Hey, sorry you didn't get any other replies but ive applied to Coventry and when ive been reading up on certain things I think its a great university. It has great facilities like the library and computers too.

It was also named 'University of the Year' by Times Higher Education magazine. I think its great but unfortunately I knowo nothing about UWE lol Hope this helps

Hey! Glad u respond! Yeah looks like a coventry is a really good place. Beatiful and little city where everything is close... Wondering what are thoughts of students of UWE
Hey no problem :smile: and yeah I think its good but it depends on what you think about it because I am doing a health related course whereas you are doing engineering which is completely different :/ so just do some research and I think you should try asking current students at both universities :smile:.

Good luck I hope you a great future :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3918273

Try this website for asking questions to Coventry students :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest