The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Physics/Theoretical Physics 2016 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HughHuang96824
5s in AP Physics C E&M, AP Microeconomics and AP Statistics.

Congratulations! I've just received ICL's offer as well!!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
just got rejected for TP
Reply 42
Original post by TheSammy2010
just got rejected for TP

Same. Kind of expected it without an interview but I have 5A*s and a pretty good p.s. so I am kind of a bit shocked.
Original post by PLM98
Same. Kind of expected it without an interview but I have 5A*s and a pretty good p.s. so I am kind of a bit shocked.

I had an interview so I had my hopes up.

Thinking of reapplying next year maybe, depends on my grades.
just got rejected for TP

Original post by PLM98

I am SO SO SORRY for you. I cannot understand why they reject PLM98 since you have such great grades. It's their loss, for sure... But universities really can't define your future, and both of you will succeed regardless of where you go. PLM98, the universities that you have been accepted to are all great! I wish you the best in the University of Edinburgh (I think it is your next choice?).
just got rejected for TP

Original post by PLM98

Really sorry to hear that :frown: But I'm sure you guys will still do well in other unis in the future!! :smile:
Reply 46
Got my offer for MSci Physics about two weeks ago :biggrin:
Reply 47
Original post by HughHuang96824
I am SO SO SORRY for you. I cannot understand why they reject PLM98 since you have such great grades. It's their loss, for sure... But universities really can't define your future, and both of you will succeed regardless of where you go. PLM98, the universities that you have been accepted to are all great! I wish you the best in the University of Edinburgh (I think it is your next choice?).

Thank you very much bro! Yes, Ed is my first choice really, I didn't know if I would go to ICL because of the cost of living in London, but I still wanted an offer to then think about whether I would go or not. I hope you meet the requirements of your offer and you have a wonderful time there!! Good luck!!! :biggrin:

Original post by acegikmoqsuwy
Really sorry to hear that :frown: But I'm sure you guys will still do well in other unis in the future!! :smile:

Thanks!!
Reply 48
Hey guys, applying for MPhys next year and just got my offer, A*A*A* :frown::frown::frown:
I don't think they like me very much :P
Got an offer A*A*AA. Not sure how I got the offer with 4A* in GCSE and 2A in AS.

Quick Reply

Latest