The Student Room Group

Thoughts on Frijj Milkshake

Hi Guys!

I'm a media student who is doing research into Frijj Milkshakes to create an advert.

I need people's thoughts and opinions on Frijj Milkshakes (aged between 17-25).

I need to know if you like/dislike them, why, and any additional feelings you have towards them.

Please help out if you can.

Thank you so much
Original post by RosieWrightxx
Hi Guys!

I'm a media student who is doing research into Frijj Milkshakes to create an advert.

I need people's thoughts and opinions on Frijj Milkshakes (aged between 17-25).

I need to know if you like/dislike them, why, and any additional feelings you have towards them.

Please help out if you can.

Thank you so much

I'm 18 and I LOVE them. I used to get one everyday after college. :innocent:

What makes them so good are the flavours. The best is chocolate fudge brownie. :sogood:
The limited edition flavours are great; Raspberry and White Chocolate I think is the current one, tastes nice and isn't ridiculously thick.
The standard ones are horrible, supermarket own brand ones are better.
The chocolate fudge brownie one is nice until about 3/4 of the way through when it gets very sickly.
I like the chocolate one, the fudge is too thick.

I love milkshakes but Belgian Milk Chocolate Milk > Frij tbh
Strawberry can't be beaten. Always buy it when on offer. Rarely do when it isn't though.
Original post by undercxver
I'm 18 and I LOVE them. I used to get one everyday after college. :innocent:

What makes them so good are the flavours. The best is chocolate fudge brownie. :sogood:

Thank you for your response.
Please could you tell me why Chocolate Fudge Brownie is your favourite?
Original post by somemightsay888
The limited edition flavours are great; Raspberry and White Chocolate I think is the current one, tastes nice and isn't ridiculously thick.
The standard ones are horrible, supermarket own brand ones are better.
The chocolate fudge brownie one is nice until about 3/4 of the way through when it gets very sickly.

Thank you so much for your opinion. It is a great help.
Can you tell me why you don't like the standard flavours of Frijj Milkshake?
Original post by alkaline.
I like the chocolate one, the fudge is too thick.

I love milkshakes but Belgian Milk Chocolate Milk > Frij tbh

Thank you so much. Can you please let me know why you prefer why you prefer Belgian Milk Chocolate Milk to Frijj Milkshake.
Cheers
Original post by rockrunride
Strawberry can't be beaten. Always buy it when on offer. Rarely do when it isn't though.

Thank you for your comment. Could please let me know why you don't buy it when there isn't a offer? Cheers
Thank you for your comment. Could please let me know why you don't buy it when there isn't a offer? Cheers

Because it's dear - usually £1.45 in Tesco Express. Coke, juice, normal milk all a lot cheaper.
I hate them- full of sugar, don't even test very nice and far too sickly and expensive for what they are. I probably only think this because I care far too much about what I eat and drink lol
I do know lots of people who like them though, my boyfriend being one of them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im 16, so can I still do this?

Overall they are quite goodbetter than other milkshakes like Yazoo. I love the fudge brownie one. While the other ones are meh. Strawberry is alright though.
But fudge brownie is what brings it up. If there wasn't a fudge brownie it would be meh.

Price wise its pretty bad when its the normal price. I would never pay £1.50 for it. But when its like half price I buy one quite a lot but only fudge brownie.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
They taste nice, but I genuinely feel like I've put on three stone after having one. :hide:
They taste really good and I think the best one has to be chocolate brownie too.
I used to have a lor when I was small but now not so much, probably becuause its got a lot of fat and sugars :frown: still great though!!!
They're a godsend
The packaging is nice - the shape of the bottle and colour schemes - but what makes it is the taste, texture and size. Most products nowadays have barely enough quantity to supplement you but Frijj is spot on.
Thank you for your response.
Please could you tell me why Chocolate Fudge Brownie is your favourite?

Because I like pretty much anything chocolate flavour. :drool:
I usually find them too thick, and they always make my throat feel kind of strange after drinking them. Also, they are quite expensive.
The chocolate one I am addicted to
Chocolate <3
Yazoo is good too :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest