The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Nursing - Hertfordshire University

Scroll to see replies

I hoped we would because it would be nice to meet people going on to our courses. I haven't meet anyone yet who is going on to do mental health nursing at Herts most of my college are going Beds or Northampton.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by chelseajane68
I hoped we would because it would be nice to meet people going on to our courses. I haven't meet anyone yet who is going on to do mental health nursing at Herts most of my college are going Beds or Northampton.

I've met a girl who is doing mental health nursing at Herts and my cousin is doing it aswell☺️
There's a group chat for all nursing students on Facebook if you want to be added let me know☺️ X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Ooo yes please! I've been trying to find groups in Facebook haha x
Original post by jessicakath
Ooo yes please! I've been trying to find groups in Facebook haha x

Add me on Facebook Jess Langhorne and then I can add you☺️ xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jesslouisexo
Add me on Facebook Jess Langhorne and then I can add you☺️ xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

can you add me to please x
Hello I also got accepted into Herts for adult nursing, hope to see you all on induction day
I'm now doing adult nursing, going to the induction day on 5th, hope to see people there, also anyone in Spalding court?
I'm now doing adult nursing, going to the induction day on 5th, hope to see people there, also anyone in Spalding court?
Do you guys know what textbooks I have to buy for nursing before we start??
Original post by Yasmin.Ibrahim22
Do you guys know what textbooks I have to buy for nursing before we start??

I have no clue what so ever. I wanna know the answer to that myself. I did receive an email about a numeracy books for nurses though.
Did you guys send off your occupational health check forms and practice placements form??
Original post by tailred
Did you guys send off your occupational health check forms and practice placements form??

Yeah I sent mine you had to send it before 19th of August
Original post by Yasmin.Ibrahim22
Yeah I sent mine you had to send it before 19th of August

I kept sending mine in, but they could not view it because of the format. so I ended having to go to
the university yesterday to hand it in.
Original post by tailred
I kept sending mine in, but they could not view it because of the format. so I ended having to go to
the university yesterday to hand it in.

Ah that's annoying, I just scanned mine over to them! Are you going to the induction day next week?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah that's annoying, I just scanned mine over to them! Are you going to the induction day next week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I'm going on the 6th. 😃.
Original post by tailred
Yeah, I'm going on the 6th. 😃.

Me too🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'll see you there :smile:.
Hello everyone. I am starting Adult nursing. Very excited but also nervous...Would be nice to know someone beforehand:smile: My name is Kristina Ramoniene would be Great if someone added me on Facebook:colondollar:
Original post by kristuler
Hello everyone. I am starting Adult nursing. Very excited but also nervous...Would be nice to know someone beforehand:smile: My name is Kristina Ramoniene would be Great if someone added me on Facebook:colondollar:

Hi I'm Lucy, I'm also an adult nurse, I can add you to the nursing group chat if you want? Add me on Facebook, Lucy Harriet Cage
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by kristuler

Hello I'm Yasmin and also doing adult nursing to there's Facebook nursing group chat you can add me as friend on fb here and I'll add u to the group: https://m.facebook.com/yasmin.ibrahim.332

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending