The Student Room Group

Adult nursing decisions...

Hello!
I have recieved conditional offers from BCU, UoB, Cov and Oxford Brookes for adult nursing but I have no idea where to go! As the student finance deadline is fast approaching I starting to get a little tentative as I need to make my decision.

If anyone knows someone or is currently studying Adult Nursing at either of these Unis, would you be able to give me your opinions (Pros and Cons if you will) of each place.

Cheers :-)
Reply 1
Original post by MissHopeless
Hello!
I have recieved conditional offers from BCU, UoB, Cov and Oxford Brookes for adult nursing but I have no idea where to go! As the student finance deadline is fast approaching I starting to get a little tentative as I need to make my decision.

If anyone knows someone or is currently studying Adult Nursing at either of these Unis, would you be able to give me your opinions (Pros and Cons if you will) of each place.

Cheers :-)

Hi ,
I just saw your post. I was wondering if you could maybe offer me some guidance on the interview process for BCU. I'm very nervous. Would you be able to offer me possible question they asked and maybe a rough idea of the responses you gave.

Thankyou

I would greatly appreciate it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending