The Student Room Group
I applied on the 13th of March through extra, got a interview 10 days later and interviewed on the 18 of April and got a reply 24 hours later getting in:biggrin: ....but I rejected it
Don't worry loads of people were doing it! you will easily get a place with those grades.
Reply 2
Chiba_Revolution
I applied on the 13th of March through extra, got a interview 10 days later and interviewed on the 18 of April and got a reply 24 hours later getting in:biggrin: ....but I rejected it
Don't worry loads of people were doing it! you will easily get a place with those grades.

Hey!! Haven't spoken to you for a bit of time! Bin busy revising for those a2s! Jus twondering hw Aston went?!:smile:
Reply 3
I also applied through Extra...nothing to worry about, they usually reply very soon and then offers are made literally one or two days after your interview!

Good Luck neway! N dnt stress...interview is a doddle!! :wink:
Hey!! Haven't spoken to you for a bit of time! Bin busy revising for those a2s! Jus twondering hw Aston went?!

I got :bang: now am going aston and your going LSOP -hugs- glad we both found somewhere
Reply 5
Chiba_Revolution
I got :bang: now am going aston and your going LSOP -hugs- glad we both found somewhere

ARHH well dun!!!
Yep Yep...hu knows mayb one day the pharmacy down the road from urs u always competing against for patients is myn haha:biggrin: GUD LUK
Haha see me giving out free drugs to whoever comes to me instead of you
:toofunny: .Good luck to you too we finally got somewhere! -all hail ucas extra-

Latest

Trending

Trending