The Student Room Group

Trinity College Dublin (TCD) University College Dublin (UCD) Medicine Applicants 2016

Hey guys, I am an international student studing the IB Diploma. I have applied to TCD and UCD as a direct applicant. (i.e. without an agent).

I know UCD is supposed to give us an update by the 15th of March, yet I haven't received anything yet. Have you guys received anything? All I got on my application was 'Further Review' instead of 'Pending'.

Considering TCD, does anyone know an apporximate date of when they reply? Also, I've been seeing that students from Malaysia have Singapore have been received offers yesterday and the day before.

Any information would be helpful. Thanks, and good luck guys.
Reply 1
Original post by youssefegypt98
Hey guys, I am an international student studing the IB Diploma. I have applied to TCD and UCD as a direct applicant. (i.e. without an agent).

I know UCD is supposed to give us an update by the 15th of March, yet I haven't received anything yet. Have you guys received anything? All I got on my application was 'Further Review' instead of 'Pending'.

Considering TCD, does anyone know an apporximate date of when they reply? Also, I've been seeing that students from Malaysia have Singapore have been received offers yesterday and the day before.

Any information would be helpful. Thanks, and good luck guys.

Yeah dude I was wondering the same. I'm an international student too doing the IBDP. Lol I applied to the same colleges as a direct applicant too and the status on mine is further review too. I emailed TCD and they told me that it was on rolling basis so when they go through our application they'll let us know the decision. So good luck xD *fingers crossed*
I'm a british student and have applied here, still a bit confused about the process and haven't heard anything back
Any update?
Nope, no updates whatsoever. I am planning on sending them an email, just to understand where I stand, becuase we still haven't received a reply a month past the expected date.
Reply 5
Do you guys know if TCD or UCD give unconditional offers for medicine as well?
I doubt it. They're all conditional offers but they vary
Reply 7
Oh because i remember reading somewhere that trinity gave out unconditional offers to a few students. Wasn't very sure. Kinda stressed out about these conditional offers.
Hiya lads? Have you heard anything back yet?

I did my science degree in Trinity a few years ago so any questions about the college or being a student in Dublin, fire away.
Original post by prospectivemed56
Hiya lads? Have you heard anything back yet?

I did my science degree in Trinity a few years ago so any questions about the college or being a student in Dublin, fire away.

When do you freakin' hear back from either TCD and UCD??? I applied before the 1st Feb deadline...
Original post by OmarAli_O98
When do you freakin' hear back from either TCD and UCD??? I applied before the 1st Feb deadline...

Sorry, I was an Irish applicant, so we only heard back in August (and I'm heading to the UK this year for medicine). Not much help on that front I'm afraid!
Reply 11
Hi anyone receive any offers / updates
Original post by tmaureen
Hi anyone receive any offers / updates

I just got a rejection from TCD yesterday, still waiting on UCD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending