The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hi is there any chance someone with the dog book could write up the sample essay on here? i attached the one for nature nurture last week and willl do the same for freewill vs determinism today. i can't afford to buy another book especially at this late stage so would really appreciate it if someone could write the psy as a science one up

thanks!
yeh id appreciate any sample essays on psych as a science and reductionism, as i am only goin 2 learn these 2 due to the lack of time i have. Foolish thing 2 do, i know, but ive got no other choice but 2 take my chances. Cos includin 2day theres 6 days left, so heres how the nxt 6 days of ma life are gna go:

thursday(2day)-anxiety disorders
friday-schizoprenia
saturday-depression
sunday-psych as a science
monday-reductionism
tuesday-approaches

ah im dreadin it all, u guyz dnt knw how much i HATE revising. n i dunno whether 2 scrap depression n just ease off the revision a bit on my 18th birthday 2moro or not. well i guess its my own fault 4 leavin evrything till the last minute anyway, ryt guys??
Reply 62
Most of the essays in the dog book are useless coz they're only worth like 15 marks etc, hardly any of them are worth more than 20 marks! They mainly tell you where you go wrong and give examples which i think is pretty useless!
hu eva said nn and free will v d were similar- i agree.
psy as a science- i like it but its hard, u need to do 4 and against, plus examples plus history of psy...al in 30 mins!!! ahhh

ps anyone got q 2, 6 and 7 for jan 07

Latest

Trending

Trending