The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

NT Accommodation Help

Hi,

I'm looking to book my accommodation tomorrow when applications open up, and am wanting a place in Gill Street South.

By reading other threads on here I gather you can select a block and maybe a floor too? I was wondering if there was any relevance as to which floor/block you pick in terms of how many rooms are in the flat, or really if there is any difference at all. Cheers!
theres no difference
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Justmoll28
theres no difference

oh sweet, cheers! Are the number of rooms per flat just random then?
Original post by AlexM98
oh sweet, cheers! Are the number of rooms per flat just random then?

no in every flat in halls the number of rooms are the same, why wouldnt they be?
Can anyone help me and know what time does the booking system go live? I want make sure I get the accommodation I would like :smile:
Original post by AlexM98
Hi,

I'm looking to book my accommodation tomorrow when applications open up, and am wanting a place in Gill Street South.

By reading other threads on here I gather you can select a block and maybe a floor too? I was wondering if there was any relevance as to which floor/block you pick in terms of how many rooms are in the flat, or really if there is any difference at all. Cheers!

I'm booking Gill Street South too (hopefully!)
Anyone booking/booked byron as their accomodation? I Just booked it! would be nice to know that hopefully some others have too haha!
Reply 7
Original post by Libbatsford
Anyone booking/booked byron as their accomodation? I Just booked it! would be nice to know that hopefully some others have too haha!

I booked Byron yesterday as I has an unconditional offer :biggrin: Im in Block A, Flat 50 !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending