The Student Room Group

Applied for two courses at the same uni, need help!

Hi, I applied for illustration and graphics at UWE however I withdrew my application from graphic design the day before my interview. Would that affect any chances of me getting a place on the illustration course?
No, I do not believe it will. Most likely, your applications are handled by the two courses individually, so the fact that you withdrew from one shouldn't affect the decision made by the other, even though they most likely belong to the same faculty.
Reply 2
Original post by vonbroten
No, I do not believe it will. Most likely, your applications are handled by the two courses individually, so the fact that you withdrew from one shouldn't affect the decision made by the other, even though they most likely belong to the same faculty.

Thank you, its been really worrying me because it seems like I've been waiting ages to hear back about if i got in on the illustration course
No problem.
And as I've been reading quite often the last few months: no reply is no more bad news than it is good news! It means they haven't finished with their application/interview/acceptance process yet, so you still have a shot at getting in!
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest