The Student Room Group

What is your hair colour and what's it like?

Scroll to see replies

Dark brown. Currently a mess as I have not cut it in a few months but I usually no-guard buzz cut it every week or two.

I have previously also had very long hair.
my hurr iz brun nd I dunt LIK ITTTTT. WISH I woz a BLONDIE LOL or red/ginga like my m8 agate
Chestnut brown (or whatever the hell the colour is really called, i've no idea).
Normally have it quite short and spiked up front, but I made a little bet with myself to see what'd happen if I let it grow out for a year. Now it's 2/3 of the way to my shoulders, curly and a bit random... Honestly it looks terrible, very close to shaving it all off :smile:
shoulder length burgendy coloured hair
its been various lengths and loads of different colours
light brown but I am returning to blonde tomorrow ! :biggrin:
Dark brown wavy hair, up to my butt
Medium to dark brown, extremely curly, and up mid-back in length :smile:
dark brown/blackish. 3b hair so it's curly its up to my neck but collarbone length when straightened but am growing out my hair at the moment so i could feel better wearing my hair curly
Original post by preetg97
Medium to dark brown, extremely curly, and up mid-back in length :smile:

Your hair is really cool :awesome:
Dark brown/black, long and straight , normal Asian girl hair,
Original post by Student403
Your hair is really cool :awesome:

Only when it's not a big, bushy mess :ahee:
Original post by DonaldTrump 2016
I have the best hair.

Is it true there's a full time job of just pushing it back into place?
I've got long black hair that's really thick and wavy, it reaches my hips, maybe longer a little longer than that, Erm and it gets in the way a lot!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Medium golden brown in summer and slightly darker in winter. Very long and poker straight with bangs
Original post by DonaldTrump 2016
I have the best hair.

I won't burst your bubble.
Somewhere between blonde and brown. Straight most of the time, but goes ridiculously wavy if I don't wash it for a while. Very dense.
Very dark brown but not quite black hair, long wavy, goes down to my lower back. No layers, cut straight at the bottom, just some feathers at the front.

Always worn in a ponytail because I'm lazy!!!
Black, goes down to like the bottom of my ribs, it's quite wavy but in all honesty, my hair changes each day, sometimes it decides to be dead straight but sometimes it's all like 'nah screw it, today, we are gonna make your life a misery..'
Honey colored when in the sun
Mahogany brown the rest of the time.
Somewhere between Afro textured and straight so very thick and poofy and just an inch past my shoulders.
Longer when completely straightened but I don't do that anymore because it's bad for my hair.
Black.
Undercut.
very long 'fringe', drops down on one side.

Quick Reply

Latest