The Student Room Group

***small gift for anyone that could help***

Hi everyone,

Basically, Reckitt Benckiser are coming to my uni tomorrow and they are setting us a problem but I am so behind on my work and so stressed out so if anyone is able to help me I would be grateful and send a small gift thank you

here is the problem:
__________________________________________________________________________________
'youare required to devise and execute an analytical project to deformulate apharmaceutical preparation for cold and flu treatment that is known to containthree organic components'

Other information

Qualitative identificationof the componentsInstrumentationfor NMR and FT-IR , appropriate spectral databases and a range of relevant single-componentreference samples are available. 2) Quantitative determination of the three organic componentsWhile analysis inthe pharmaceutical industry is heavily focused on determining the concentrationof active components of drug product using chromatography for separation ofcomponents, separation techniques can be time consuming, so a non-time resolvedtechnique is required for this problem. Drug molecules often containchromophores and so a UV spectroscopic method could be considered for thequantification phase.

IF ANYONE COULD EXPLAIN WHAT I WOULD NEED TO DO I WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL

THANK YOU

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending