The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Cass Business School vs Manchester Business School (BSc Accounting & Finance)

I have received offers from Cass Business School & Manchester Business School for Bsc Accounting and Finance. Which university should I choose as firm & insurance? Would London or Manchester be better for an undergraduate student? Which university has better facilities including sports, classrooms, accommodation & cafeteria? Which university would have better faculty and course structure for Accounting & finance?
Reply 1
Original post by samyakshah2009
I have received offers from Cass Business School & Manchester Business School for Bsc Accounting and Finance. Which university should I choose as firm & insurance? Would London or Manchester be better for an undergraduate student? Which university has better facilities including sports, classrooms, accommodation & cafeteria? Which university would have better faculty and course structure for Accounting & finance?

Hi, which did you end up choosing? I also have a conditional offer for accounting and finance and have firmed Manchester.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Zazzzy57
Hi, which did you end up choosing? I also have a conditional offer for accounting and finance and have firmed Manchester.

Hi! I finally firmed Manchester University and I didn't have to do insurance choice as I had got unconditional offer from Manchester University. Are you gonna do BA Accounting & Finance at Manchester uni like me from this September? And which accommodation have you selected?
Reply 3
Hi! I finally firmed Manchester University and I didn't have to do insurance choice as I had got unconditional offer from Manchester University. Are you gonna do BA Accounting & Finance at Manchester uni like me from this September? And which accommodation have you selected?

Hi, congrats on your offer, is it unconditional because you already have your grades? And yes i have a conditional offer for a&f staring sept at the university of manchester & hopefully i get in! I will be staying at home so will not have to worry about accommodation 😊
Hi, congrats on your offer, is it unconditional because you already have your grades? And yes i have a conditional offer for a&f staring sept at the university of manchester & hopefully i get in! I will be staying at home so will not have to worry about accommodation 😊

Thanks! :smile: Yes it is unconditional because I have my exam result. I had my A level final in Oct/Nov '15 and got my result in Jan '16.
Home as in you're from Manchester?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Thanks! :smile: Yes it is unconditional because I have my exam result. I had my A level final in Oct/Nov '15 and got my result in Jan '16.
Home as in you're from Manchester?

Ah that's good.. No stress for you then and yes I am from Manchester.
Ah that's good.. No stress for you then and yes I am from Manchester.

Hope to see you there! What is your name?

Hey! What happened? A Level results are already out! Did you select The University of Manchester as your firm choice for Accounting and finance?
Reply 8
Hey! How're you liking Manchester? Because at the moment, I'm quite literally torn between Cass and Manchester. How are you liking the faculty, the students, and the city? How helpful are the professors? And do you have to do a lot of independent study? Because the rankings say City is better for accounting but I'm not ready to let go of Manchester just yet. I'm looking for a very balanced student life at Uni; So, how's the student life at Manchester, because I simply love London and that factor also keeps making me lean towards Cass.
P.S. Sorry about bombing you with so many questions.
Reply 9
Original post by nitsu_13
Hey! How're you liking Manchester? Because at the moment, I'm quite literally torn between Cass and Manchester. How are you liking the faculty, the students, and the city? How helpful are the professors? And do you have to do a lot of independent study? Because the rankings say City is better for accounting but I'm not ready to let go of Manchester just yet. I'm looking for a very balanced student life at Uni; So, how's the student life at Manchester, because I simply love London and that factor also keeps making me lean towards Cass.
P.S. Sorry about bombing you with so many questions.

Hey I'm currently in the same situation as you were, which one did you end up choosing? How did it turn out? Do you like it there?? I would really appreciate your help, thankss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending