The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Joint Honours Degree?

I'm trying to look for a joint honours degree including both Psychology and Dance but I'm finding it either really difficult or confusing to find the right University.

I've been looking at The University of Wolverhampton but I'm still unsure of how to check if I can do the courses that I want.

Can anyone help me find my course and find the entry requirements for them please?
Original post by LouiseRichardson
I'm trying to look for a joint honours degree including both Psychology and Dance but I'm finding it either really difficult or confusing to find the right University.

I've been looking at The University of Wolverhampton but I'm still unsure of how to check if I can do the courses that I want.

Can anyone help me find my course and find the entry requirements for them please?

Hi Louise,

Unfortunately a mix of psychology and dance is a rather rare combination. As a university we only offer Psychology as a subject. You'll be hard pushed to find an institution that offers both of those.

I would suggest using the UCAS course finder to look for courses, or perhaps thinking about just studying one of those subjects at degree level, you could always supplement your need for Dance by joining a club or society at your institution.

If you have any questions just give me a shout.

Josh
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest