The Student Room Group

Midwifery Offers 2016

Hi everyone, now this UCAS cycle is coming to an end I thought it would be good to create a thread for those starting Midwifery in September 2016 to share where their places are, what books they're buying and just all get excited together. I don't know about you but this is my second cycle and so after a long two years it's great to finally have a place!
My offers so far are Birmingham City University and Staffordshire University and I'm still waiting for 1 more to respond. These are both unconditional.

Looking forward to hearing from you all :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi,
I got an unconditional offer from City London and I am very excited!! I havent accepted it yet as UCAS doesnt let me yet until all offers or rejections are done. Im super keen, already made my NHS bursary application, just collecting all evidence to send them. Just want it all to be sorted! books so far I got a Midwifery basics from Amazon just to familiarize myself but havent read it yet.
Reply 2
Original post by miroca
Hi,
I got an unconditional offer from City London and I am very excited!! I havent accepted it yet as UCAS doesnt let me yet until all offers or rejections are done. Im super keen, already made my NHS bursary application, just collecting all evidence to send them. Just want it all to be sorted! books so far I got a Midwifery basics from Amazon just to familiarize myself but havent read it yet.

I'm still waiting for my last response too so I can sort everything out! Books I've got so far are the midwifery essentials, Oxford midwifery dictionary and I've ordered an A+P book. Trying to spread the cost a bit though, so excited! X
Reply 3
Original post by LC1996
I'm still waiting for my last response too so I can sort everything out! Books I've got so far are the midwifery essentials, Oxford midwifery dictionary and I've ordered an A+P book. Trying to spread the cost a bit though, so excited! X

Yeah i got the basics book for midwifery essentials. I was looking for an A+P book but they tend to be pricey. I guess we will have to get books when we start the course anyway so i dont want to go all out just yet.
Hi guys! I'm off to Middlesex Uni in September. So excited!
Reply 5
Original post by PinkUnicorn16
Hi guys! I'm off to Middlesex Uni in September. So excited!

Well done!! Heard such good things about Middlesex!
Original post by LC1996
Well done!! Heard such good things about Middlesex!

Thanks :smile: congrats on your offers! Have you decided which one you're going to firm, or are you still waiting for your final uni to respond?
Reply 7
Thanks :smile: congrats on your offers! Have you decided which one you're going to firm, or are you still waiting for your final uni to respond?

I've firmed Keele so I'll be starting in September, so excited! X
Hi all I have been offered a place at Middlesex, still waiting on one more uni but I am definately going with Middlesex. Cant wait or September! X
Original post by LC1996
I've firmed Keele so I'll be starting in September, so excited! X
it's the best feeling in the world isn't it! Is this your first year applying?
Original post by Anniestone90
Hi all I have been offered a place at Middlesex, still waiting on one more uni but I am definately going with Middlesex. Cant wait or September! X
Congrats! Look forward to meeting you :smile:
Reply 11
it's the best feeling in the world isn't it! Is this your first year applying?

No this is my second year so I'm so relieved and happy!
Reply 12
Anyone going middlesex for midwifery? Been to the induction in may and was very informative!
Roll on september i think everyone is oretty much excited about the course
And congratts to everyone with an offer, i know how hard and long it all was !!
Reply 13
Original post by Ngotti
Anyone going middlesex for midwifery? Been to the induction in may and was very informative!
Roll on september i think everyone is oretty much excited about the course
And congratts to everyone with an offer, i know how hard and long it all was !!

Well done on your offer from Middlesex! Definitely glad UCAS is over now, it's been a rollercoaster and one I won't be doing again!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending