The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

University Entry Levels

Currently studying A Levels and although I have accepted my firm and insurance I'm tempted to apply for Keele through clearing if I get high enough grades and they have places available. Does anyone know roughly what the requirements for Business Management at Keele are.
Original post by HarryG97
Currently studying A Levels and although I have accepted my firm and insurance I'm tempted to apply for Keele through clearing if I get high enough grades and they have places available. Does anyone know roughly what the requirements for Business Management at Keele are.

Hi Harry, the entry requirements for Business Management (dual honours) at Keele are ABC/BBB, with GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Keele usually let people in through clearing with CCC or will offer you a foundation year if you get less than this. Business Management can only be done as a dual honours though so the university will ask for whichever entry requirement is higher out of the two but realistically most courses will be CCC through clearing 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest