The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 1
Hi iv been accepted for the Ba Modern Drama too, and Ive accepted it. Im a bit worried though as I cant seem to find much information about the course from anyone studying there. You got msn? :p:
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi!! I've been accepted for Modern Drama studies too!!

I'm actually working at Brunel at the moment in the Business School, so I'm really familiar with the campus. I popped over to the boiler house last week to check the work they're doing... 2 studios are still available but there's a huge space that is being renovated... not sure when it'll be ready though!!

Are you doing single or joint honours? I'm a bit scared about starting the course cos it's been 5 years since I finished school... and to rub it in they've labelled me a mature student!!!!
Reply 3
hey VVLL! I heard the new spaces will be done early 2008! did you manage to catch any work they were doing/performances? what was it like? Dont worry being a year or two older, youl fit right in! have you got msn?
Reply 4
Unfortunately I didn't see the level 3 final performance this year! Are you doing a joint honours or just Modern drama on it's own? I can't wait for freshers week!! Only 3 weeks to go!!! :smile:
Reply 5
Am doing the single honours! just modern drama studies on its own! Really exxcited. Course looks excellent. Just wondering who the hell is in our year. Iv found a few girls doing it ,and they seem really cool...
Are you staying in halls?
Reply 6
No, I live pretty local so I can jump on the tube or drive. Are you moving in this week? I hope we get our timetable soon, they said it should be ready by tomorrow. Have you completed your first bit of enrollment online?
Reply 7
Moving in on Sunday. Should be quite an experience. Think we will get our timetables when we get our welcome packs on the Monday 17th. See you there!
Anyone know anything about Film & Television Studies?
Reply 9
Andy Pipkin
Anyone know anything about Film & Television Studies?

...you learn about television and film apparently

Im no good at this type of humour. urgh... Ah well... just as long as i dont get stuck in a mill hall elevator lmao

Cant believe Andy Pipkin has to walk like 30 seconds to get into his lectures from his halls! booooo! Fancy swopping? :rolleyes:
robbo3045
...you learn about television and film apparently

Im no good at this type of humour. urgh... Ah well... just as long as i dont get stuck in a mill hall elevator lmao

Cant believe Andy Pipkin has to walk like 30 seconds to get into his lectures from his halls! booooo! Fancy swopping? :rolleyes:

And I don't even need to walk. Lou will push me! :wink:

Well aparently lots of film & tv modules involve stuff like Shakespeare, Romance, Dramatic Text, and Poetry. :rolleyes: This is not what I expected when I signed up! I thought we would at least watch and study...tv or film. :confused:
Well we know you have good film taste... -cough-

You sure those are modules for Film and TV? Because i know you can pick English modules etc even if your doing single honours...

I think its alot more theory based in the first year anyway... and more practical hands on in second and third year... though this is something you might want to check out as im not 100% sure on it...

Latest

Trending

Trending