The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Plymouth or Nottingham Trent for Psychology DEBATE PLEASE XX

hello all,

I am extremely indecisive on which uni to go to. I have conditional offers in both NTU and Ply for Psychology and would appreciate any information from current students or anyone else on what their opinions are of the student life, city, societies, sports, clubs, lectures anything you fancy really

much appreciated chums
Neither. Retake your A levels.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by RomanKing
Neither. Retake your A levels.

ok step down off your moral high ground and make a useful comment x
Original post by misty8764
ok step down off your moral high ground and make a useful comment x

Nottingham trent before plymouth for psychology . :smile:
Reply 4
Nottingham trent before plymouth for psychology . :smile:

thanks for the input but now I feel like retaking my a levels
thanks for the input but now I feel like retaking my a levels

LOOL. It'd only be a year?
hello all,

I am extremely indecisive on which uni to go to. I have conditional offers in both NTU and Ply for Psychology and would appreciate any information from current students or anyone else on what their opinions are of the student life, city, societies, sports, clubs, lectures anything you fancy really

much appreciated chums

Hey there, im doing psychology and have firmed ntu as my first choice! I absolutely trent, everyone has been so friendly on both open days ive been too, psychology course looks great! The city is amazing i completely fell in love with it, sooo much to do and its all so so close within walking distance but theres a tram stop pretty much outside the psychology lecture building..theres so many tram stops and buses its so easy to get around ! It also has some really nice but reasonable accomodation and i just love it! Cannot wait to go in september if i get my grades!!
Hope i helped a bit 😊 good luck on making your decision!
Reply 7
LOOL. It'd only be a year?

nah I really do not need to retake thanks I got offers from UEA and York too but got put off, hence my interest in Ply and ntu yay
Reply 8
Original post by Libbatsford
Hey there, im doing psychology and have firmed ntu as my first choice! I absolutely trent, everyone has been so friendly on both open days ive been too, psychology course looks great! The city is amazing i completely fell in love with it, sooo much to do and its all so so close within walking distance but theres a tram stop pretty much outside the psychology lecture building..theres so many tram stops and buses its so easy to get around ! It also has some really nice but reasonable accomodation and i just love it! Cannot wait to go in september if i get my grades!!
Hope i helped a bit 😊 good luck on making your decision!

Thanks so much! that's really helpful yeah! might see you there if I chose it :smile:

Good luck in future and all xox

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending