The Student Room Group
I've got it as my insurace (however there's not much point of it being one now!). It's an OK uni. Not brill but not bad. I picked it as my insurance firstly because its v near to where i live and secondly because living prices were very cheap.

It is all s/c accomodation though.
Reply 2
Bradford looks ok, it's in the north at least. A friend of mine went to it to study something like psychology or something with a p in it atleast lol last year and he said it's hard fitting in sometimes. I heard the best are Bath, Nottingham, Manchester and I think Glasgow.

Gregorian, what Uni did you get into for Pharmacy, got some great grades there lol shouldn't have a problem getting into any
I got into Nottingham with an offer of BB in biology and chemistry...are you off to do it?
Reply 4
X7502
Bradford looks ok, it's in the north at least. A friend of mine went to it to study something like psychology or something with a p in it atleast lol last year and he said it's hard fitting in sometimes. I heard the best are Bath, Nottingham, Manchester and I think Glasgow.

Gregorian, what Uni did you get into for Pharmacy, got some great grades there lol shouldn't have a problem getting into any

Why?
Reply 5
No, but I would like to go to Notts or Manchester If I get my grades. Fingers crossed.

He didn't like the campus or the city or something, I can't remember what he said it was a good few months ago and didn't really listen very much because I didn't think anyone cared much about bradford uni. Next time I speak to him I'll ask him what he thinks about it

Latest

Trending

Trending