Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Morality of the BVC

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wannabelaw)
    Lol nothing wrong with swinging both ways, i think we need to spread the love on here.

End of the day we all in the same boat together, it just happens that some of us are more into our journeys than others, we should all support and share postive experiences, and encourage everyone to follow their dreams.

Im on my second glass of wine, maybe thats why im in this mood lol
    Good grief! I always seem to attract girls, what's that about?!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nana_Julia)
    HA! Can’t believe you had the balls to say that, you have a brass neck!

Well as has been well-rehearsed I think you have a screwed-up interpretation of what I have said. All I have ever said is there ware no guarantees. And even accepting that the aggressive and vindictive way you went about it was not a personal attack, SURELY even you can't say the following "evidence to the contrary" - just a few bits I picked out from your repertoire - is anything short of personal attack. In any case I would be delighted to see how you would argue that saying you have a chip on your shoulder is personal when this stuff isn't!

“I am able to judge a person's character from what they say” – so you make it clear that you are criticising my character, how are the following insults not personal??

"pretentious pessimists like Julia Bloody Whittaker"

“I have issues with pretentious snobs. It's my mission to personally destroy (using any means possible) all of them…seriously though Julia, you are on the list”

I'm looking forward to working with such annoying individuals as yourself.

Julia seems like a wolf in sheep's clothing, like many Oxbridge/aspirational females I've encountered in fact. She is very competitive, but also doesn't want to be seen to be overtly nasty, so she puts things in a curt veneer.
    You're clutching at straws...

Anyway, are you going to post your pic so I can really see if you're worthy of my attraction?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    LOL! You two are great entertainment.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nana lol, maybe me u and Pernall going 3some, we can start by chatting about the bar, but then moving onto laying onn the bar lol xx. Im only kidding xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Omigod. It's like some sort of acrimonious love fest in here!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wannabelaw)
    Nana lol, maybe me u and Pernall going 3some, we can start by chatting about the bar, but then moving onto laying onn the bar lol xx. Im only kidding xx
    Nah I'm on that if you're fit...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pernell Whitaker)
    You're clutching at straws...

Anyway, are you going to post your pic so I can really see if you're worthy of my attraction?
    Clutching at straws?! Brass neck...make that stainless steel! Not to mention telling me to **** off and calling me a ****ing imbecile!

No pic-posting - I know I'm more than worthy of your attraction and that's all I need! I'm a fan of nice boys though!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nana_Julia)
    Clutching at straws?! Brass neck...make that stainless steel! Not to mention telling me to **** off and calling me a ****ing imbecile!

No pic-posting - I know I'm more than worthy of your attraction and that's all I need! I'm a fan of nice boys though!
    Fair dos.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 27, 2007
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.