The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Don't worry, (Bath+Warwick+Durham)>Exeter anyday.

We're all gonna make it! :wink:

Thank you, XxKingSniprxX. Though I do like the University of Exeter.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by Nameless Ghoul
It's an AAB course at best. You might as well be at Surrey. Naturally, you want to believe there are few "good" unis in the top bracket so that your mid-tier uni has fewer rivals, but it's a lie. A cute little lie, but a lie nonetheless.

lmao even if ppl get ccc - u must feel upset that it run rings around you when pushing numbers into banking.

the reality is the top uni's are oxbridge, lse, warwick, ucl, imperial.. the rest are pretty much beta in comparison.. idc about you comparing my uni to yours (despite the figures) it's a much more plausible argument to compare exeter to cass than exeter to warwick which is superior in almost every aspect.

i'm not here sucking my own unis dick because firstly the figures speak for themselves and compared to the aforementioned uni's who each send in 10x+ more numbers than we do.
(edited 8 years ago)
Don't worry, (Bath+Warwick+Durham)>Exeter anyday.

We're all gonna make it! :wink:

What about QUB? Where does that come into the mix? They should change their name to BBB.

Original post by swissinuk
Thank you, XxKingSniprxX. Though I do like the University of Exeter.

Yeah, it's pretty good.
Why would I be salty? It's you who's at Cass, on an ABB course. 19th in your subject. I know you're trying to get into the conversation to try to remain relevant, but you have to be real to yourself here. You don't know what you're on about, our lad.

He'll be making more money than you though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What about QUB? Where does that come into the mix? They should change their name to BBB.

Yeah, it's pretty good.

Where did you get QUB from? :wtf:
Queen's Belfast? ^ Idek
Where did you get QUB from? :wtf:

Your post history.

Original post by Princepieman
He'll be making more money than you though.

The cow takes in my kg of food a cheetah does. But the cheetah is superior.

And why you even talking in this thread? If we wanted advice from you, it'd be on how best to bomb Advanced Highers. Aside from that? Shush.
Your post history.

Probably from last year :lol:

I firmed UCL and put KCL as my insurance :biggrin:
Reply 28
It's an AAB course at best. You might as well be at Surrey. Naturally, you want to believe there are few "good" unis in the top bracket so that your mid-tier uni has fewer rivals, but it's a lie. A cute little lie, but a lie nonetheless.

I wouldn't say it's that cute...though

there's always a LIE in beLIEve!

And why you even talking in this thread? If we wanted advice from you, it'd be on how best to bomb Advanced Highers. Aside from that? Shush.

Looool, nice try bro. Except I got As in my exams and they got sabotaged by my teachers submitting coursework late. But as you said, I definitely 'bombed'.

That analogy is pretty poor. The cheetah would be the banker and the cow would be the lawyer :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30

I know right?

She was on the other thread telling me i shouldn't even think about going to Uni.

Don't know what's wrong with her. Maybe she's on her period.
Reply 31
Your post history.

I don't need advice for that, i'm already pretty good. But thanks for talking care of me, hunny.
As others have said, the real question is why do you even care when you have an offers from 3 better Uni's.
Reply 33
Original post by gr8wizard10
lmao even if ppl get ccc - u must feel upset that it run rings around you when pushing numbers into banking.

the reality is the top uni's are oxbridge, lse, warwick, ucl, imperial.. the rest are pretty much beta in comparison.. idc about you comparing my uni to yours (despite the figures) it's a much more plausible argument to compare exeter to cass than exeter to warwick which is superior in almost every aspect.

i'm not here sucking my own unis dick because firstly the figures speak for themselves and compared to the aforementioned uni's who each send in 10x+ more numbers than we do.

Deluded if you think LSE comes close to KCL.
Reply 34
Original post by Lawliettt
As others have said, the real question is why do you even care when you have an offers from 3 better Uni's.

Like i said, she's just trying to brag about it.

Congratulations on your offers swissinuk, but no one really cares about why Exeter rejected you.
Original post by wdkmwd
I know right?

She was on the other thread telling me i shouldn't even think about going to Uni.

Don't know what's wrong with her. Maybe she's on her period.

And apparently, I had a sex change too. Damn, I'm learning all sorts of things about myself today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
And apparently, I had a sex change too. Damn, I'm learning all sorts of things about myself today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What kinda dude has pink avatars
Original post by swissinuk
I don't need advice for that, i'm already pretty good. But thanks for talking care of me, hunny.

No problem. I give life advice to all my bitches after I've just ****ed them.

Looool, nice try bro. Except I got As in my exams and they got sabotaged by my teachers submitting coursework late. But as you said, I definitely 'bombed'.

That analogy is pretty poor. The cheetah would be the banker and the cow would be the lawyer :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We always have nice excuses.

The cheetah is the one telling the cow what they can and can't do.

Spoiler

Reply 38
Original post by Lawliettt

Curiosity. I was rejected when I applied last year and thought it was because I wasn't predicted high enough. It happened again this year, so I'm curious.
Original post by wdkmwd
What kinda dude has pink avatars

You need to watch more anime mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile