The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by wdkmwd
I know right?

She was on the other thread telling me i shouldn't even think about going to Uni.

Don't know what's wrong with her. Maybe she's on her period.

That's pretty sexist.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 41
Original post by wdkmwd
Like i said, she's just trying to brag about it.

Congratulations on your offers swissinuk, but no one really cares about why Exeter rejected you.

It shouldn't matter if anyone cares, I posted asking a question, because I care. Lmao.
Reply 42
Original post by Nameless Ghoul
No problem. I give life advice to all my bitches after I've just ****ed them.

We always have nice excuses.

The cheetah is the one telling the cow what they can and can't do.

Spoiler

oh that's so sweet, i'm your b*itch? :biggrin: Never been called that before!

woah. how do you make a spoiler?
Reply 43
Original post by Princepieman
You need to watch more anime mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I watch DBZ though.

VEGETA = LIFE GOALS
Reply 44
Original post by wdkmwd
What kinda dude has pink avatars

pink is a beautiful colour.

We always have nice excuses.

The cheetah is the one telling the cow what they can and can't do.

Spoiler

It's not an excuse. I was quite close to suing the school for such flippancy but no, I went down the path of teaching myself A-levels instead.

Interesting, so, in a way, the cheetah is a sassy tyrant? Who knew you had so much sass Ghoul.

It's a pretty solid school, and it does indeed send a couple in but not hoards.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by swissinuk
That's pretty sexist.

I do what i want and say what i want.

Call me supercilious if you want.
Curiosity. I was rejected when I applied last year and thought it was because I wasn't predicted high enough. It happened again this year, so I'm curious.

I don't know either then. Exeter actually lowered my engineering offer from AAA to ABB because apparently my school is below national average (lol). They gave an offer to someone I know applying to biological sciences when he got a D in biology AS. I feel like their standards are really low. I seriously have no idea why they're ranked so highly. I visited it and it felt so average.
Reply 48
It shouldn't matter if anyone cares, I posted asking a question, because I care. Lmao.

Laughing at your own jokes now?

I bet your babies will born naked and illiterate
Original post by gr8wizard10
lmao even if ppl get ccc - u must feel upset that it run rings around you when pushing numbers into banking.

the reality is the top uni's are oxbridge, lse, warwick, ucl, imperial.. the rest are pretty much beta in comparison.. idc about you comparing my uni to yours (despite the figures) it's a much more plausible argument to compare exeter to cass than exeter to warwick which is superior in almost every aspect.

i'm not here sucking my own unis dick because firstly the figures speak for themselves and compared to the aforementioned uni's who each send in 10x+ more numbers than we do.

I am not in banking, so I don't feel the heat. I have about as much chance of getting into banking as you do.

You can look at the objective facts. You'll see that for the ranking Exeter and Warwick are distinguished by research qual alone. Again, the Wikia you're reading might say different, but there you are.
Original post by wdkmwd

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51

Ever heard of a 4 letter word called a "joke"
Original post by Princepieman
It's not an excuse. I was quite close to suing the school for such flippancy but no, I went down the path of teaching myself A-levels instead.

Interesting, so, in a way, the cheetah is a sassy tyrant? Who knew you had so much sass Ghoul.

It's a pretty solid school, and it does indeed send a couple in but not hoards.

I am not homo, so not overly sassy. That said, every time a client asks for legal advice about the tax arrangements in Belarus, I click my fingers all business-like.
Reply 53
Original post by wdkmwd

I'm not laughing at my joke, because I didn't make a joke. I'm laughing at you for not understanding.
Reply 54
I am not homo, so not overly sassy. That said, every time a client asks for legal advice about the tax arrangements in Belarus, I click my fingers all business-like.

you shud become a comedian, you're a bit rude but funny and witty.
Reply 55
I'm not laughing at my joke, because I didn't make a joke. I'm laughing at you for not understanding.

Your academics are a joke i'm laughing at.

LOOL, now that is quality.
This thread is an absolute dumpster fire all around.
Original post by Arkasia
This thread is an absolute dumpster fire all around.

Even me? We Exon bros supposed to stand up for each other, man. Bleed green and that.
Even me? We Exon bros supposed to stand up for each other, man. Bleed green and that.

Yeah mate, even you. You're letting the side down man. Chill out and stop insulting everyone.

Latest