The Student Room Group

I,er, have a crush on my teacher??

alright, so. sinc ethe start of year 10(i'm in year 11 now), I've had strong feelings for my teacher.

when I say feelings, I mean feelings. It's been going on for so long now, and it's doing my anxiety levels no favours at all.

has anyone had similar experiences? if so, how did you overcome them?

thing is, the feelings for him are so strong at school. but say we have a 2 or 3 week holiday, I forget about him and the feelings die down.

And then they come back as soon as I return to school

my god, I hate it and I love it.
help me

(Sarcastic responses looking for reps won't be appreciated)
Clearly you aren't in love with your teacher since your feelings die down when you don't see him. real love means you still have feelings for that person even when you cant see them.
this is just a teen crush sort of thing which will pass soon enough
Maybe you're just infatuated. Do you go to an all girls' school by any chance? I've been through the same thing and ended up with a telling off :tongue:

I guess you need to fight those feelings whenever you see him. Focus on your work, remind yourself that it can never happen and what you're feeling is just infatuation and nothing more.
Reply 3
Original post by katieMCR
Clearly you aren't in love with your teacher since your feelings die down when you don't see him. real love means you still have feelings for that person even when you cant see them.
this is just a teen crush sort of thing which will pass soon enough

okay thank you
Reply 4
I recommend masturbation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending