The Student Room Group

Amenities? What is important to you?

What amenities do you look out for when you choose your accommodation? Restaurants at your doorstep or do you prefer to home cooked food? In which case a supermarket is more important?
(edited 8 years ago)
Restaurants, supermarkets, cinema are all close to my university and the main town is a 20 minute walk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aldi, Lidl, Poundland. Life sorted.
Original post by Legendary Quest
Aldi, Lidl, Poundland. Life sorted.

Don't forget home bargains :wink:

Decent transport links nearby and decent prices shops like the ones above are pretty much the only amenities I care about as they're every day things I need. Anything else I'll travel for happily...but I'd hate to have to travel to do my food shopping all the time.
Original post by SophieSmall
Don't forget home bargains :wink:

Decent transport links nearby and decent prices shops like the ones above are pretty much the only amenities I care about as they're every day things I need. Anything else I'll travel for happily...but I'd hate to have to travel to do my food shopping all the time.

Oh yes. I love Home Bargains. Sometimes it's much better than Poundland! :smile:
Original post by Legendary Quest
Oh yes. I love Home Bargains. Sometimes it's much better than Poundland! :smile:

I prefer home bargains :3
Original post by lozzielizzie
Restaurants, supermarkets, cinema are all close to my university and the main town is a 20 minute walk.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's handy to have so many local shops and entertainment venues nearby :smile:. Do you do much cooking in your accommodation?

Quick Reply

Latest