The Student Room Group

Which is better Warwick OR Southampton For Life Sciences(Biology)?

I really cant decide both are great universitys overall but southampton has a way better city and coventry isnt a very nice looking city either.
At first look ithought warwick had a better course for me but reading it in detail i see the courses are pretty much the same.
Warwick is higher is the league than southampton but my biology teacher said that southampton is know for its great biology. But when isearch up in the league it also says the warwick is better at biology but Southampton has a higher grade requirements to get it.
also Southampton is lush and it is sunny with a amazing town centre but thats like 25 mins away and i probably wont go there much anyways whereas warwicks town isnt good and that too is 30 mins away from campus but there is lots of stuff in the campus with a tecsos etc etc.

I really cant decide which uni is best. lots of people say just go with your gut feeling but they are both good in their on way and its hard to decide.

Warwick also doesnt have very good accomdation for the cheap ones but they make you do a personal statment for the rooms so they can help you make friends quicker which is pretty nett yano.

Which is better known for its Biology course? which is a better place to live?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending