The Student Room Group

Health Psychology - Public Opinion on Artificial Sweeteners 10/15 Minute Survey!

Hey, would any of you mind taking part in my sister's research on artificial sweeteners for her dissertation? It's just a tickbox survey that will literally take 10/15 minutes and you can do it on your phone. She's doing a health psychology masters and researching public opinion on artificial sweeteners in relation to the obesity crisis.She needs at least 400 people to do it so 10 minutes of your time would be much appreciated! Thank you:smile:Here's the link: https://bristol.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d7jCjj1epu5Q193
Original post by LThomas694
Hey, would any of you mind taking part in my sister's research on artificial sweeteners for her dissertation? It's just a tickbox survey that will literally take 10/15 minutes and you can do it on your phone. She's doing a health psychology masters and researching public opinion on artificial sweeteners in relation to the obesity crisis.She needs at least 400 people to do it so 10 minutes of your time would be much appreciated! Thank you:smile:Here's the link: https://bristol.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d7jCjj1epu5Q193

Completed but received at the end:

System Message: Invalid survey_code.
Reply 2
Original post by hellodave5
Completed but received at the end:

System Message: Invalid survey_code.

Oh that's weird, we're just having a look at it now. Would you mind telling me the unique five digit code you entered at the start of the survey so we can check if your data's gone through? Thank you for completing it and letting me know it's not working!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Oh that's weird, we're just having a look at it now. Would you mind telling me the unique five digit code you entered at the start of the survey so we can check if your data's gone through? Thank you for completing it and letting me know it's not working!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I also got the invalid survey code message. My identifier was 52079 if you need to check if it has been logged

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by memifer
I also got the invalid survey code message. My identifier was 52079 if you need to check if it has been logged

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your data's been recorded, thank you for taking part!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was silly and put HELLO
Reply 6
Original post by hellodave5
I was silly and put HELLO

Ahah okay I remember seeing that one so we've got your data, thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahah okay I remember seeing that one so we've got your data, thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice one :smile:
Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending