The Student Room Group

BAE Project Control Foundation Scheme

Hi all, looking for anyone in the process of applying or who has been either successful or unsuccessful in applying for the BAE Systems Warton/Samlesbury Project Control Foundation Scheme. I have completed the online application and aptitude tests and have just received my interview offer for the 5th of April. If anybody could provide me with some more information about the interview, specifically -

1) The competency based interview.
2) The group exercise.
3) The individual presentation. (Is this an individual project that you have to bring in or are you set something to do a presentation on during the process? Heard conflicting reports on this and hoping for some clarity!)

Any help is greatly appreciated and I'm happy to answer questions for any other people in the process or who're wanting to apply in the future!
Reply 1
Hello!
I have applied for the Portsmouth Project Control Foundation Scheme and have just received an invitation to complete the aptitude tests. I was wondering if you could offer any advice as to how best I can prepare for these?
Reply 2
Original post by danne
Hello!
I have applied for the Portsmouth Project Control Foundation Scheme and have just received an invitation to complete the aptitude tests. I was wondering if you could offer any advice as to how best I can prepare for these?

PM sent.
Hi ,I have been invited to an assessment centre at Portsmouth for the project control higher apprenticeship. I would really welcome any advise.
Reply 4
Original post by freakifrank
Hi ,I have been invited to an assessment centre at Portsmouth for the project control higher apprenticeship. I would really welcome any advise.

PM sent
Reply 5
Hi, I was just wondering if you got an offer from BAE for the scheme?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending