The Student Room Group

Shyness ruined my chances with my crush

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I hate myself as we'll for it, because I know even though I have been quite unlucky in terms of circumstance is did have an oppurtunity and I blew it. I would do anything to be able to go back in time and fix what I did wrong. I literally can even put into words how amazing I think this girl is and how highly I think if her, I think about her literally all day long, I would trade 10 year of my life for just 1 day with her

That's exactly how I felt. Luckily I got another chance and I took it. Although it all fell apart yesterday (I'm not gonna say what happened). It's now over between me and her (it only lasted a week) and I'm now on the search for the girl who actually wants to hang around with me.
Sounds like you really like her.
Go get her!!
Good luck!!
It's one opportunity, happens to everyone. You say there hasn't been another opportunity, so make one.

I would trade 10 year of my life for just 1 day with her

Hold up, this is a red flag. One word: infatuation.

Man up and ask her out, or her number, or you're slowly going to sink into a depressed state. I'd make sure you do something about it soon :/
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Who even uses e-mail for normal conversation tho? This ain't 2004

Original post by Alexion
It's one opportunity, happens to everyone. You say there hasn't been another opportunity, so make one.

Hold up, this is a red flag. One word: infatuation.

Man up and ask her out, or her number, or you're slowly going to sink into a depressed state. I'd make sure you do something about it soon :/

I don't think I'll get another oppurtunity, and it's very difficult to just make one. In about 6 weeks time year 13 finishes and I will never see her again which is gonna make me feel so so broken. I'm gonna miss her soo so so so so so so much. I literally spend all weekend counting down te hours till Monday morning so I can see her again, while fantasising about having my first kiss with her because I've never kissed anyone before and thinking about holding her Han and how amazing it would feel
I don't think I'll get another oppurtunity, and it's very difficult to just make one. In about 6 weeks time year 13 finishes and I will never see her again which is gonna make me feel so so broken. I'm gonna miss her soo so so so so so so much. I literally spend all weekend counting down te hours till Monday morning so I can see her again, while fantasising about having my first kiss with her because I've never kissed anyone before and thinking about holding her Han and how amazing it would feel

Question: do you actually know if any of your feelings are mutual?
Original post by Alexion
Question: do you actually know if any of your feelings are mutual?

Probably no but I don't know for sure
Probably no but I don't know for sure

Well... good luck... I wouldn't get your hopes up though, since it's just as likely / more likely that she'll reject you if your infatuation comes across in person.

Keep it cool. Try and forget these thoughts as they actually rely on her liking you back.

This may be harsh but this is gonna hurt if she says no. Which is more than just a possibility.
Original post by Alexion
Well... good luck... I wouldn't get your hopes up though, since it's just as likely / more likely that she'll reject you if your infatuation comes across in person.

Keep it cool. Try and forget these thoughts as they actually rely on her liking you back.

This may be harsh but this is gonna hurt if she says no. Which is more than just a possibility.

I just really hope I get another oppurtunity. I just feel sad because I don't know if or when I will find someone I like this much ever again because she makes me feel so excited and nervous and so happy when she smiles at me lol
I just really hope I get another oppurtunity. I just feel sad because I don't know if or when I will find someone I like this much ever again because she makes me feel so excited and nervous and so happy when she smiles at me lol

You're only 18, there will be plenty of opportunities in future. Tbh it sounds like you're more infatuated than anything. Can I ask about the nature of your relationship with this girl? Is she a friend?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by frozen_fire
You're only 18, there will be plenty of opportunities in future. Tbh it sounds like you're more infatuated than anything. Can I ask about the nature of your relationship with this girl? Is she a friend?

Posted from TSR Mobile

But there is only 1 of her :frown: and I only interested in her and no one else. Tbh I wish I could have met her a few years down the line when I could have the confidence to actually pursue her properly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending