The Student Room Group

Access Diploma presentations

Does anyone have experience with giving a presentation as part of their Access Diploma? I don't mean for Core, I mean for a graded subject like Psychology or whatever. We have two presentations in the space of three days next month and I have social anxiety. :angry::angry:
Apparently you basically write an essay and then make it into note form and read that to the class? I have basically no experience with giving presentations and I am concerned!
Reply 2
We've had to do so many presentations, I've hated almost all of them. I had to give a 30 minute presentation on my research project (my own choice of topic) and I really enjoyed that, I do find my confidence is growing each time. My whole class gets nervous about doing them but it's better to get used to them now I guess as we'll probably have to do them in Uni right?
Original post by HzlC
We've had to do so many presentations, I've hated almost all of them. I had to give a 30 minute presentation on my research project (my own choice of topic) and I really enjoyed that, I do find my confidence is growing each time. My whole class gets nervous about doing them but it's better to get used to them now I guess as we'll probably have to do them in Uni right?

I'm just worried that I'll not manage to go into enough or detail or present my ideas clearly enough and that will affect my grades :frown: I need to get a Distinction in my Sociology presentation to meet my Warwick offer... I've had Distinctions in all my Sociology and Psychology (the subjects we're going to present in) assignments so far but they've all been written essays...
Original post by redinthegrey
I'm just worried that I'll not manage to go into enough or detail or present my ideas clearly enough and that will affect my grades :frown: I need to get a Distinction in my Sociology presentation to meet my Warwick offer... I've had Distinctions in all my Sociology and Psychology (the subjects we're going to present in) assignments so far but they've all been written essays...

FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT.

please i believe in you
Original post by KyleH123
FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT.

please i believe in you

:biggrin: Thankyou

Quick Reply

Latest