The Student Room Group

Easter Holiday 2016

My holiday starts next Wednesday. Just wondering whats your plan for the holidays, and how long a day are you planning to spend on revision?
Reply 1
Eat chocolate, that's my plans.
Original post by Username3097486
My holiday starts next Wednesday. Just wondering whats your plan for the holidays, and how long a day are you planning to spend on revision?

Let's see I plan to do coursework and make Chemistry notes before the holidays -> during the Easter holiday do Physics & Maths papers but I still gotta continue making Chem notes cos I'm so behind :s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie:, wbu?
Original post by KINGYusuf
Let's see I plan to do coursework and make Chemistry notes before the holidays -> during the Easter holiday do Physics & Maths papers but I still gotta continue making Chem notes cos I'm so behind :s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie:, wbu?

Im planning to begin flashcards and print past papers by tuesday. During easter just obliterate flash cards and past papers. I really should have started history earlier though...
smash out revision for pretty much ALL of my GCSE subjects gonna work like my life depends on it i cannot afford to get anything less than an A/A* tbh . English is going my enemy its tedious and its just urgh . If you want to succeed as bad as you want to breath you WILL be successful
Have currently been summoned into school for day-length revision sessions on nearly every day. Not really a holiday anymore.
Original post by malaikaxx
smash out revision for pretty much ALL of my GCSE subjects gonna work like my life depends on it i cannot afford to get anything less than an A/A* tbh . English is going my enemy its tedious and its just urgh . If you want to succeed as bad as you want to breath you WILL be successful

I know what you mean and thanks for the motivation :smile: How many hours do you think you will do a day. I was thinking about this earlier- even if you wake early at about 8am and revised 8 hours with 15 min breaks each hour, it would be 6pm. True thats alot of time gone, yet you can still have so much relaxation time after 6. If you are really eager, you could try waking earlier or having shorter breaks but it's up to you
Anyone ready to go all out?
Reply 8
This half term is when my proper revision is going to start. I've been doing light (and I mean very light) revision since about late February? My goal is 4-6 hours a day.
Original post by luciie
This half term is when my proper revision is going to start. I've been doing light (and I mean very light) revision since about late February? My goal is 4-6 hours a day.

Good luck!! I haven't been doing anything really which is light so i'm planning to turn insane mode when easter starts.
Hopefully around 6 hours a day (apart from the days I go out with my friends and stuff, but I'm trying to keep myself free to focus on revision, I'll have 10 weeks to go out after exams) and 8 hours or more on other days, I'm probably doing too much but I am so determined to get the A*s lmao

Quick Reply

Latest