The Student Room Group

Him and his friends thinks I'm "obsessed" with him

I feel so humiliated.. My friend and his friends think I am obsessed with him.. When all I have tried to do is be his friend and be close to him.

I never met anyone who I have been so emotionally attached to before so I will admit, maybe I am more attached then I should be.. My life is so ****ed up and so am I, so I would be lying to say when I did meet someone, maybe I do get a lot more closer then I should..

I admitted to him that I do like him more as a friend.. But he seems to have thought this before I even did like him more as a friend.. he thinks I'm blaming him for the way I feel.. and I'm not...

He says our friendship is weird but he hasn't exactly made it normal either with the fact that we sleep in the same bed and cuddle and have this sexual flirty banter..

No, I don't message him constantly or hang out with him constantly etc. I do talk about him a lot sometimes but that's because of how much he means to me ;(
Reply 1
Question is, do you think i am obsessed with him?? :/
Reply 2
I don't think your obsessed about the guy,
But I do think you're obsessed with what your friends , his friends and him think about the situation (that your obsessed with him)
Tbh your emotions are similar to having a crush on this guy but you don't have to be obsessed to have a crush on a guy.
Original post by Anonymous

He says our friendship is weird but he hasn't exactly made it normal either with the fact that we sleep in the same bed and cuddle and have this sexual flirty banter..

I'm... so confused. So does he like you or not then? And what type of situation is this? Are you roommates? But even then, idk any room mates who sleep in a bed and cuddle
Reply 4
Original post by Lawliettt
I'm... so confused. So does he like you or not then? And what type of situation is this? Are you roommates? But even then, idk any room mates who sleep in a bed and cuddle

We are work mates but sometimes I will go over to his. And he said he only sees me as a friend 😂
Original post by Anonymous
Question is, do you think i am obsessed with him?? :/

No I dont think.. you should be the one who can answer that.

Different couples have different chemistry and it's not about age. There are lots of couple like that just as they are couples less into each other or more into each other.
Reply 6
I know that feeling, people think I'm obsessed with my best mate since I talk about how great he is constantly, photoshop him into various movie posters with puns on his name and I take loads of photos on trips of him. I also made a shirt with me and him photoshopped onto the creation of Adam, posted pictures all around town celebrating his birthday and made him a CD where I sang all of the songs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending