The Student Room Group

I need urgent advice please!

Hey there!

My Biology AS Level exam is just one month away and I'm freaking out!! I have studied unit 1 well, but unit 2 is a mess for me. I haven't even started.

I studied unit 1 from my pearson book as well as the hodder. However, I think it would take me a lot of time to do the same for unit 2. Do you think it would be just alright if I studied unit 2 from my CGP AS Level Biology (complete revision and practice) book?

Please help me out, I don't want to get a horrible grade for the second time :frown:
Reply 1
What is the specification for the unit 2 paper, if its similar to mine i can give you really good notes.
Reply 2
Original post by Loody Nagy
Hey there!

My Biology AS Level exam is just one month away and I'm freaking out!! I have studied unit 1 well, but unit 2 is a mess for me. I haven't even started.

I studied unit 1 from my pearson book as well as the hodder. However, I think it would take me a lot of time to do the same for unit 2. Do you think it would be just alright if I studied unit 2 from my CGP AS Level Biology (complete revision and practice) book?

Please help me out, I don't want to get a horrible grade for the second time :frown:

And also what exam board?
Reply 3
Original post by Haddar
And also what exam board?

It's Edexcel AS level (IAL).
WBI02 is the specification. It's development plants and animals.
This is the link to the Subject's specification:
http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-international-advanced-levels/biology.html
Reply 4
It's Edexcel AS level (IAL).
WBI02 is the specification. It's development plants and animals.
This is the link to the Subject's specification:
http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-international-advanced-levels/biology.html

Same one im doing you can study this unit from notes.
Reply 5
Original post by Haddar
Same one im doing you can study this unit from notes.

Which notes? :/
Reply 6
Which notes? :/

Notes attached to this message internet very slow gonna try to edit this message to send the rest.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest