The Student Room Group

People that have been cheated on, how did you find out?

Title.

Scroll to see replies

I found out through a friend that one of my ex's was cheating on me.
Reply 2
Original post by Rock Fan

What if the friend lies? How do you strike the balance of trust?
His best friend told me so
Saw a pic of him making out with a girl at a nightclub.
Reply 5
My friend told me. He was friends with one of the girls he cheated on me with, and she told him.
Two occasions. Both after they dumped me. :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h:
He phoned me up and told me all.
Reply 8
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Saw a pic of him making out with a girl at a nightclub.

Sheeeet. Where did you see this pic?

Original post by Rock Fan
How did your friend find out?

Original post by iEthan
Two occasions. Both after they dumped me. :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h:
Did they dump you and then you found out they were with someone else they had seen whilst you were together (i.e. they left you for that person), or are you saying you just found they had cheated after they dumped you?
Original post by Death Grips

How did your friend find out?

Did they dump you and then you found out they were with someone else they had seen whilst you were together (i.e. they left you for that person), or are you saying you just found they had cheated after they dumped you?

First one! They both happened to be seeing someone behind my back.
of my four adult relationships two have cheated on me, the first i walked in on them at it on the couch.

The second one, my gut was screaming at me that this was happening. One night i went on her laptop as my computer was busy doing an update and she had left her emails open. Right there in front of me i saw she had been forwarding emails from this other guy to her work email address and it erm told me exactly what her and this other guy had been doing. Id been with her eight years and this happened a week before xmas, five months after my father had lost his battle with cancer. It had been going on for a couple of months and It was the worst time for it to happen.

A mutual friend took a picture when he wasn't looking..
She told me the next morning then dumped me :toofunny:
Original post by iEthan

:sad: :hugs:
Original post by iEthan
First one! They both happened to be seeing someone behind my back.

Do you think there were any common features/traits between them that might help to explain why they cheated?

Original post by silverbolt
of my four adult relationships two have cheated on me, the first i walked in on them at it on the couch.The second one, my gut was screaming at me that this was happening. One night i went on her laptop as my computer was busy doing an update and she had left her emails open. Right there in front of me i saw she had been forwarding emails from this other guy to her work email address and it erm told me exactly what her and this other guy had been doing. Id been with her eight years and this happened a week before xmas, five months after my father had lost his battle with cancer. It had been going on for a couple of months and It was the worst time for it to happen.

damn, my thoughts are with you brah.

If you dont mind me asking, if you had been with her 8 years what changed that would make her want to cheat?
Do you think there were any common features/traits between them that might help to explain why they cheated?

Just dishonesty. All there is to it. Probably naivety on my part too :yep:

Original post by Katarvi
:sad: :hugs:

Thank you :h: :hugs:
Reply 16
was casually in the park (its pretty big) with my friends and then saw my then bf getting cosy with his ex. walked off immediately whilst my friend gave them both sh**

damn, my thoughts are with you brah.

If you dont mind me asking, if you had been with her 8 years what changed that would make her want to cheat?

Ya got me. I was going though a lot for a couple of years previous specially with my fathers illness. I certainly wasnt myself (and ive never played the martyr with that, i wasnt perfect) but I certainly didnt deserve that
Original post by silverbolt
Ya got me. I was going though a lot for a couple of years previous specially with my fathers illness. I certainly wasnt myself (and ive never played the martyr with that, i wasnt perfect) but I certainly didnt deserve that

btw I wasnt saying it was your fault. I was just interested in how the circumstances might have changed that she would consider cheating after 8 years together
Twitter. :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending