Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Feist

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Not exactly a new band but they've got a new album out and I've recently discovered them and it sounds good: http://www.myspace.com/feist
    Anyone else a fan? The song "Mushaboom" features on that ad (can't remember what its for..) where this woman is changing the bed...kinda vague but then I can't really remember it. Anyway, you might recognise the song! The video is pretty good too!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oooh I love Feist, she makes some great music. I'm annoyed that she let a song go on an ad, but I always take issue with that & it might have been her record label who sold it. Anyway, the last album is probably one of my favourites, really good morning music, if that makes sense. I think 'Tout Doucement' is my favourite song on that record; so bouncy, such a great piano part, so perfect! It makes me cheerful. I was worried the new one would be no good, but then I was reassured when I heard it in all its loveliness. She's a very pretty lady too. V. chic.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I love Feist and there is the very real danger that I might confess this love for her when I go to see her in July. She is AMAZING.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Feist is just one girl, not a band, correct?

Leisure Suite is my favorite song right now.

And yeah I thought it was random to hear Mushaboom on a TV ad!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shady lane)
    Feist is just one girl, not a band, correct?

Leisure Suite is my favorite song right now.

And yeah I thought it was random to hear Mushaboom on a TV ad!
    Yes, feist is one person.

I like her but some of her songs are a little cheesy though, esp. on the new album, Gatekeeper is brilliant mind.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I thought it was just one person...but wasn't sure.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Mushaboom was on the Silentnight (mattress) advert and a Lacoste one before that. The former is where I heard it first, a great happy little track. Never got round to buying the whole album though, and I've only heard what is shown on the TV advert from the new one.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Have any of you heard the Postal Service remix of Mushaboom? I love the original song but I think the remix is better. Her newish song 1,2,3,4 is good also.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the postal remix is cool! And I like the video to 1,2,3,4....it reminds me of a different bands video but I can't remember who...:p: Seems to be a recurring theme at the moment!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 26, 2007
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.